Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats on 17at .
She still growing on us . I was extremely down n didn't watch finale caz of her not winning
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Congrats on 17at .

She still growing on us . I was extremely down n didn't watch finale caz of her not winning

i also didnot watch yet
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Thank you...She looks so beautiful wearing that black hat...
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I think BB deserves to hear it. Manveer didn't ask to be a favoured, it was BB. They were rooting for Manu before but then he fizzled down so picked Manv.

Anyways I'm happy Bani is sharing snaps. At least she is back to her happy life. What more do we want.

Exactly...But he and Manu had been favoured by BB and they got the benefits, right? So both parties deserve to hear this-one who had done partiality and the other who enjoyed the benefits as a result of that. But as u say, seeing herself back to her happy life and from the snaps, its totally visible that she's enjoying a lot and these are making me happy...and I had watched all her IVs, all are just so amazing and reflecting her straightforward amd cute personality for which I love her the most.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Planck

Exactly...But he and Manu had been favoured by BB and they got the benefits, right? So both parties deserve to hear this-one who had done partiality and the other who enjoyed the benefits as a result of that. But as u say, seeing herself back to her happy life and from the snaps, its totally visible that she's enjoying a lot and these are making me happy...and I had watched all her IVs, all are just so amazing and reflecting her straightforward amd cute personality for which I love her the most.

I don't think they deserve it cus they didn't ask BB to favour them. But but but since they're so arrogant, people will never appreciate and will always taunt them about bias. I don't care, show is over and Bani is having a blast.

What I love is she won't give bhav to negativity cus she has a life.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have sign a petition of we want apology from BB makers to make manveer winner please everyone sign it .link is on fb
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I don't think they deserve it cus they didn't ask BB to favour them. But but but since they're so arrogant, people will never appreciate and will always taunt them about bias. I don't care, show is over and Bani is having a blast.

What I love is she won't give bhav to negativity cus she has a life.

If they are not so arrogant , they'll be appreciated by all, even by Bani supporters too cuz everyone are human beings and its not necessary you should win eveywhere in your life, people learn more by losing. But their arrogance and overconfidence make me say yeah they deserve to hear it. Even I read MV's IV where he declared that most contribution were from commoners side in this season- and that's the reality of them. Yes you have strucked the right point, she never gave any bhav to any negativity and she knows perfectly that its part of game and there is a life beyond all these.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So glad bani is happy n back to her routine!!
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Gyes abhi abhi fb Pe para bani yubi ko kal instagram se unfollow kiya , and gc and bani follow each other... And twiter PE banika I se yuvi ko following Mai nehi dekha ...v

Even their current bf/gf ka bhi koyi sign nehi hai still now... Itna close pix upload dia ... Mumbai ate hi gc ke. Saath lunch coffee... Kuyki party aj Suva 8a.m pe khatam huya... Apko Keya lagta hai ...

Something is growing between them... Realy iyea sach huya to literally very much happy for them... 😳
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOD GUYS
BANI REPLIED TO ME AND VIBZ TOGETHER
AND SHE KNOWS MY NAME OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH