Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I always wanted to see them together. Lopamudra and Bani's rivalry helped them to.come this far but it was nice to see them support and having fun together at last.

Maybe or maybe not. I feel Lopa Bani were very strong contenders from start and they would had come this far. If there was not this rivalry then things would had been much better for them.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidsk

If only they had played like this earlier then M2 wouldnt even be sitting in the final right now.

I remember posting after Gaurav's eviction that if Lopa and Bani put aside their differences then together with Rohan they could have easily tackled M2.

But that did happen and M2 took advantage of the rift between all three : Bani - Lopa ,sometimes even Rohan- Lopa and in the end Rohan and Bani.

And Manu said the same thing yesterday...that its good these two didnt reconcile otherwise Manveer and I wouldnt be here.

Sad.

It was the first time Bani and Lopa had to sit togtehr as a celeb team and defned themsleves and look how well they did. Lopa brought up very good points and Bani also kept encouraging her ...yehi jazbaa pehle batate toh??

BB is also such a 🤬. Always putting Bani - Lopa or Lopa - Rohan in opposite teams and making them fight while M2 had mostly been put together in the same team. They got a major advantage due to that and riding on each other's back they reached the finale.

Manu actually revealed his strategy which worked for him and Manveer so well. By making celebs against each other, both of them reached here.

I wish the celebs were more smart about this. whenever Rohan spoke against M2, Bani Lopa came to their rescue. Whenever Rohan supported Bani, Lopa had a problem. And the worst thing was they all chose to share it with M2😆 who did PHD in backstabbing.

They projected themselves as victims and basically took all. No offense but Manveer chances to win seem higher than Bani Lopa. Manu strategy worked well because he took 10 lakhs because he was the finalist. So they both won ultimately.

I feel really bad because this year celebs were the best lot of BB in recent years. So sorted and clear but they became victims
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farah has managed to get into this job to regain her image that she lost by making derogatory comment against Lopa.