Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Goldie.

but yaar aise demoralize thori karna tha.. jaisa bhi hai woh he thinks he is right and there are people who also think the same and like him so its okay if farah was little nice to him.. she was neutral. :))

Yes he thinks he's right but then why question others for their opinion. Yes Farah was little nice to him but I feel as judge she was suppose to act more neutral.

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

I also loved how Bani ran towards Lopa to throw her in the pool 😆

I like when she tries to open up in her own way.

Yes it was nice of her part. I like when she acknowledged Lopa for how she performed on the tasks too. I like this side of her more.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SamWinchesterfn

I though you like Manu too.

Anyways I like him and thought he answered very sensibly and even covered Manveer's as well.

I like him after Bani but never really support his acts. sometimes when he is nice to people and doesn't do anything wrong I love him then.

my second favorite after Bani
1110136 thumbnail
Goldie its nice to know you dont change your favourites just because you dont support their acts sometimes.

My respect for you for keeping your top 2: Bani and Manu intact.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Yeah I just combined their names and I am happy I did. Like Salman said before, these two can be one strongest team!

I wish they came together earlier.

Keeping together all their fights/disagreements/disputes apart, these two really made me proud. Contestants like Rohan Bani Lopa Gaurav Karan Rahul make me proud of celeb team. Keeping that aside.

Bani support for Lopa was amazing. When bani said you can call me laid-back but not LOPA! Lopa was amazing in tasks. Loved how Lopa acknowledged it.

Loved when Lopa raised the point that for one person, you cannot blame the whole team.

Team CELEB has won already guys because they never crossed their limits and behaved in dignified manner.

Be it Bani or Lopa (whoever wins), I will be happy. Yes i am supporting Lopa more than Bani. But both of them deserved it for being real (Bani) and standing up for others (Lopa)

Did you notice how BB never let these two be on the same team in most tasks once they figured out there were problems between them ?
Similarly, Manu Manveer were never put on opposite teams. BB ensured that the dosti and dushmani remained intact.
Public ko bhi ladwa diya for their own trps...Bani fans and Rohan-Lopa fans...time to unite !! Sab BB ke game this
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If only they had played like this earlier then M2 wouldnt even be sitting in the final right now.
I remember posting after Gaurav's eviction that if Lopa and Bani put aside their differences then together with Rohan they could have easily tackled M2.

But that did happen and M2 took advantage of the rift between all three : Bani - Lopa ,sometimes even Rohan- Lopa and in the end Rohan and Bani.

And Manu said the same thing yesterday...that its good these two didnt reconcile otherwise Manveer and I wouldnt be here.

Sad.

It was the first time Bani and Lopa had to sit togtehr as a celeb team and defned themsleves and look how well they did. Lopa brought up very good points and Bani also kept encouraging her ...yehi jazbaa pehle batate toh??

BB is also such a 🤬. Always putting Bani - Lopa or Lopa - Rohan in opposite teams and making them fight while M2 had mostly been put together in the same team. They got a major advantage due to that and riding on each other's back they reached the finale.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Did you notice how BB never let these two be on the same team in most tasks once they figured out there were problems between them ?
Similarly, Manu Manveer were never put on opposite teams. BB ensured that the dosti and dushmani remained intact.
Public ko bhi ladwa diya for their own trps...Bani fans and Rohan-Lopa fans...time to unite !! Sab BB ke game this

Exactly word! BB wanted to project commoners in a positive light that is why Manu Manveer were always together in tasks. BB tried their best to promote M3 friendship. It was shown to be unbreakable. However, they never showed the negative sides. Manu insecurity toward Manveer was never really shown or discussed although it exist. They wanted to promote this message that "commoners are good from heart no matter what they do" Which is not true. Because commoners (Manu Manveer) were always more manipulative and tried to play this victim card.

The whole celeb team is put down and are called bad task players. But why does not it apply to commoners? If BB wants to blame the whole team for one-two people then why not blame the whole commoners team for what swami om and priyanka did. The truth is celeb team could never complete or do as well on the tasks because swami om was always there to ruin those tasks. So in that sense the whole commoners team should be blamed too na.

Bani is called the worst task player but why no one talks about the tremendous growth that she had. She has improved on tasks. She is definitely not the best but has at least tried to do well in the tasks.

BB tried their best to portray Rohan-Lopa friendship in negative light despite knowing that it is the most genuine friendship in the history of BB. They always tried to shove down M3 and Manveer Nitibha friendship which never existed in the first place. The truth is they wanted to portray the celebs on negative light always. Thats also one reason why they always said that Bani friendship for Gaurav is convenience. They continue to nominate Rohan despite knowing that his action was justified and even after om was kicked out. However, same punishment was not applicable to the commoners. Manu basically got the free ticket to finale despite being nominated just three times.

They were so hell bent on promoting Bani Lopa rivalry even for stupid reasons. They tried their best to find stupid reasons so Bani Lopa rivalry can grow further. They never wanted the celebs to be in one team because they knew that once the celebs come together then commoners wont be able to survive.

Put Rohan Bani Lopa Gaurav Rahul in one team and we would had seen what they would had done to M2.

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Exactly word! BB wanted to project commoners in a positive light that is why Manu Manveer were always together in tasks. BB tried their best to promote M3 friendship. It was shown to be unbreakable. However, they never showed the negative sides. Manu insecurity toward Manveer was never really shown or discussed although it exist. They wanted to promote this message that "commoners are good from heart no matter what they do" Which is not true. Because commoners (Manu Manveer) were always more manipulative and tried to play this victim card.

The whole celeb team is put down and are called bad task players. But why does not it apply to commoners? If BB wants to blame the whole team for one-two people then why not blame the whole commoners team for what swami om and priyanka did. The truth is celeb team could never complete or do as well on the tasks because swami om was always there to ruin those tasks. So in that sense the whole commoners team should be blamed too na.

Bani is called the worst task player but why no one talks about the tremendous growth that she had. She has improved on tasks. She is definitely not the best but has at least tried to do well in the tasks.

BB tried their best to portray Rohan-Lopa friendship in negative light despite knowing that it is the most genuine friendship in the history of BB. They always tried to shove down M3 and Manveer Nitibha friendship which never existed in the first place. The truth is they wanted to portray the celebs on negative light always. Thats also one reason why they always said that Bani friendship for Gaurav is convenience. They continue to nominate Rohan despite knowing that his action was justified and even after om was kicked out. However, same punishment was not applicable to the commoners. Manu basically got the free ticket to finale despite being nominated just three times.

They were so hell bent on promoting Bani Lopa rivalry even for stupid reasons. They tried their best to find stupid reasons so Bani Lopa rivalry can grow further. They never wanted the celebs to be in one team because they knew that once the celebs come together then commoners wont be able to survive.

Put Rohan Bani Lopa Gaurav Rahul in one team and we would had seen what they would had done to M2.

Spot on !👏

In the Bungee task...had Lopa Bani been on the same team and Manu Manveer on opposite ones...History would have been different.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidsk

If only they had played like this earlier then M2 wouldnt even be sitting in the final right now.

I remember posting after Gaurav's eviction that if Lopa and Bani put aside their differences then together with Rohan they could have easily tackled M2.

But that did happen and M2 took advantage of the rift between all three : Bani - Lopa ,sometimes even Rohan- Lopa and in the end Rohan and Bani.

And Manu said the same thing yesterday...that its good these two didnt reconcile otherwise Manveer and I wouldnt be here.

Sad.

It was the first time Bani and Lopa had to sit togtehr as a celeb team and defned themsleves and look how well they did. Lopa brought up very good points and Bani also kept encouraging her ...yehi jazbaa pehle batate toh??

BB is also such a 🤬. Always putting Bani - Lopa or Lopa - Rohan in opposite teams and making them fight while M2 had mostly been put together in the same team. They got a major advantage due to that and riding on each other's back they reached the finale.

+1 👏
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I always wanted to see them together. Lopamudra and Bani's rivalry helped them to.come this far but it was nice to see them support and having fun together at last.