Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah I just combined their names and I am happy I did. Like Salman said before, these two can be one strongest team!
I wish they came together earlier.

Keeping together all their fights/disagreements/disputes apart, these two really made me proud. Contestants like Rohan Bani Lopa Gaurav Karan Rahul make me proud of celeb team. Keeping that aside.

Bani support for Lopa was amazing. When bani said you can call me laid-back but not LOPA! Lopa was amazing in tasks. Loved how Lopa acknowledged it.

Loved when Lopa raised the point that for one person, you cannot blame the whole team.

Team CELEB has won already guys because they never crossed their limits and behaved in dignified manner.

Be it Bani or Lopa (whoever wins), I will be happy. Yes i am supporting Lopa more than Bani. But both of them deserved it for being real (Bani) and standing up for others (Lopa)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

Ooolalala thumbnail
This is adorable👏
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I liked how Bani and manveer answered.. good or bad they seemed innocent

mannu was blabbering kuchh bhi and half the times he just made it clear that he did wrong.. He did speak whatever he has done in the show but it was negative mostly

Lopu was okay.. I think farah took little control so lopa couldn't go overboard like she usually does.

I loved all four panelist.. they wr classy
farah was brilliant as always she made it all positive and made sure she stopped mannu whenever he tried to turn the whole discussion into something very negative cunningly.. farah ki jagah koi aur hota to na karta.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's such a cute picture !!
Loving to see them get along well in the last days!!
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

I liked how Bani and manveer answered.. good or bad they seemed innocent

mannu was blabbering kuchh bhi and half the times he just made it clear that he did wrong.. He did speak whatever he has done in the show but it was negative mostly

Lopu was okay.. I think farah took little control so lopa couldn't go overboard like she usually does.

I loved all four panelist.. they wr classy
farah was brilliant as always she made it all positive and made sure she stopped mannu whenever he tried to turn the whole discussion into something very negative cunningly.. farah ki jagah koi aur hota to na karta.

I dont agree with what you said about Farah. I think she was in between encouraging Maanu. She even compared him with Ranveer Singh.

Most of the time he made no sense.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

That's such a cute picture !!

Loving to see them get along well in the last days!!

Yes, its good to see getting well together.

I tried my best to like the commoners but they disappoint me always. Its pathetic to see them playing so dirty.
teri_Sanem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I dont agree with what you said about Farah. I think she was in between encouraging Maanu. She even compared him with Ranveer Singh.

Most of the time he made no sense.

but yaar aise demoralize thori karna tha.. jaisa bhi hai woh he thinks he is right and there are people who also think the same and like him so its okay if farah was little nice to him.. she was neutral. :))
1110136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

but yaar aise demoralize thori karna tha.. jaisa bhi hai woh he thinks he is right and there are people who also think the same and like him so its okay if farah was little nice to him.. she was neutral. :))

I though you like Manu too.

Anyways I like him and thought he answered very sensibly and even covered Manveer's as well.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
I also loved how Bani ran towards Lopa to throw her in the pool 😆

I like when she tries to open up in her own way.