Today's panel discussion

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I am very happy about the lay out of the today's task . It actually reminds me little bit of our indian forum .
I didn't like Munu continously talking just like om swami . 🤢 And never let any one complete their take on questions . 😡
Edited by ShahZur - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He only got worse after farah praised him for his sharp answers... but he was very very annoying when he was interrupting and speaking on manveers behalf.

I liked the way he kind of shut lopa up outside about mona washing dishes. he is good when he opens his mouth at the right time to right people.

But I must admit he had a very good answer for every question he was asked.

dj
Edited by TWEETYP1E - 7 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TWEETYP1E

He only got worse after farah praised him for his sharp answers... but he was very very annoying when he was interrupting and speaking on manveers behalf.

I liked the way he kind of shut lopa up outside about mona washing dishes. he is good when he opens his mouth at the right time to right people.

But I must admit he had a very good answer for every question he was asked.

dj

He only gets wobbly in front of salman khan
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
his answer whatever have no truth in it no matter how funny or sharp they are.
kuchh bolne ki zarurat hi nahi mannu himself makes it clear that he always picks the wrong side "instead of knowing what's right".. the most manipulative contestant in this season..

he is the hunter of personalities like manveer and mona whom he can stick to and manipulate them. He is the one who kept stopping them to mingle with celebs.

@bold just fr this I like him but never ever going to support his coward actions which directly affect those who are doing right.