maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
this is unfair seasons towards Celebreties in last weeks we see Priyanka out then Akansha bb see this and they save nithiba by giving her medalian otherwise wo b out hoti then Nithaba save against Karan then they save om baba continuously by sending him out in nominations and then consectively celebrities getting out
i am Bani fan want her to win She is winner for me already but my sixsense and news are saying Manveer is winner my question is if they want a commoner winner then why they invite celebrities its very unfair to them i really feel bad and sad for all celebrities especially Bani if its only between celebrities then Banii will win abi b i hope and pray Bani will win come with trophy i hope bb team fair rahe but ... lets see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shukar karo Half of them were commoners, thats how Bani made it so far,obviously she had more fans than the commoners...yehi bani would have been out in the first few weeks if she was in a season with all celebs.πŸ˜†
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As you may have heard, Raj nayak want season 11 to be all-commonersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I also hope Bani win this season.
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 7 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Shukar karo Half of them were commoners, thats how Bani made it so far,obviously she had more fans than the commoners...yehi bani would have been out in the first few weeks if she was in a season with all celebs.πŸ˜†

i dont think so
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Karan , Rahul are far fan following than Bani... Then why they couldn't do anything? And also rohan bhi...
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lovepreet1

As you may have heard, Raj nayak want season 11 to be all-commonersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I also hope Bani win this season.

cos woh log is season Mai bohot biased the commoners k liye... But phirbhi may be banis ff ke sath koyi beats nehi kar payi hai...isiliye iyea decision liya
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

True that...uski achi kismat thi that she came in a season that had commoners.

Warna Jason jaisa haal hota Bani ka...kab aaye kab gaye pata nahi chala πŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My sixth sense is also saying that Manveer is the winner πŸ˜”.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly this season is biased that's why they are gonna make her the scripted winner despite the fact that she did nothing which qualifies her being deserving.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Biased and shitty season πŸ˜† Can't wait for this bakwas to be over and done with. And they have the audacity to be so openly unfair and biased. Ainvayi khamakhaa waqt barbaad huwa πŸ˜† But it's all my fault. Dunno why I still bother watching πŸ˜†