can't see lopa winning
rohan was more deserving than her
ugh
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh God!

They're showing performances and everyone is ready. So finale happened already?

performances are shot today rest will be shot tom
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Oh God!

They're showing performances and everyone is ready. So finale happened already?

performances are shot today
winner will be announced tomorrow at 8:30 pm
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

bani ftw then

can't see lopa winning
rohan was more deserving than her
ugh

Now that the final voting is over i will tell u something. Lopa is the chanakya of this game. I am saying that in good way. she played very well. There were 2 big vote banks when season started. lopa ne ek se dosti kar li aur dusre se dushmani and continued that track till end. Thats the reason why she is actually in top 3. Now was that intentional o not but it has really worked in her favor
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hunder

performances are short today rest will be shot tom

Even if performances are shot today ...of everyone. How is it possible to shoot the declaration tomorrow?

Because the finalists were ready as shown. Lopa in black, Bani in white, Manu and Manveer also ready. And all.those people(celebs and commoners) who came to attend finale will have to get ready tomorrow again then? Itna sab phir se kyun karenge?

I think they already shot it.
hunder thumbnail

Even if performances are shot today ...of everyone. How is it possible to shoot the declaration tomorrow?

Because the finalists were ready as shown. Lopa in black, Bani in white, Manu and Manveer also ready. And all.those people(celebs and commoners) who came to attend finale will have to get ready tomorrow again then? Itna sab phir se kyun karenge?

they will wear same clothes again tom, simple hahaha...comeon its not a big deal. happens every year
*Dev.* thumbnail

Now that the final voting is over i will tell u something. Lopa is the chanakya of this game. I am saying that in good way. she played very well. There were 2 big vote banks when season started. lopa ne ek se dosti kar li aur dusre se dushmani and continued that track till end. Thats the reason why she is actually in top 3. Now was that intentional o not but it has really worked in her favor

I won't say that Lopamudra is chanakya because it's just a game. But Lopamudra is very clever for sure. Not only her but Everyone who is in top 4 is clever. Lopa had strategy but so as others and that's why they are on top.⭐️
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

i think only announcement part will be shot tomorrow
and the contestants will shoot tomorrow as well

*Dev.* thumbnail

they will wear same clothes again tom, simple hahaha...comeon its not a big deal. happens every year

LOL. If I was there I would have said dude I'm.ready today so shoot it today itself why would I get ready for the same thing tomorrow 😆...🤣

I was hoping for a live finale though.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It will be definitely Manveer Bani. Winner mostly Manveer