Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

exactly exactly what i said in morning. yest manveer said i want manu to win so y didnt he take bag n step out n let manu win. in one of the unseen videos m2 discussing ek koi winner hota h just like hero aur uska dost phir dost ko marna padta h. so manveer said i wont let u die😕.
y manu took n not manveer have to see this today.

I was not talking from Manv Manu friendship pov. But solely from Manveer's pov. Generally if a contestant thinks he cannot win then he takes the bag, Most of us know that Manu wont win and he knew it too so he took the bag. Even if Manveer had taken the bag there is no guarantee that Manu will win so that stage was not applicable here imo. Manveer must have felt his chance a wee bit considering many praising him and still the end he was never really put under scanner much. I am interested to see what went in his head that time. Just saw the promo of bag offered seem intense.
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

coz manveer think he has a chance in top2
he wanted to be on stage with Salman

Yes that is a possibility. Other day too he said he does not like to leave things in the middle or something about task so same applicable to the game in hand, winner's title.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn.

I was not talking from Manv Manu friendship pov. But solely from Manveer's pov. Generally if a contestant thinks he cannot win then he takes the bag, Most of us know that Manu wont win and he knew it too so he took the bag. Even if Manveer had taken the bag there is no guarantee that Manu will win so that stage was not applicable here imo. Manveer must have felt his chance a wee bit considering many praising him and still the end he was never really put under scanner much. I am interested to see what went in his head that time. Just saw the promo of bag offered seem intense.

but how does he know hes popular😕 i mean what i have seen mostly bani is being praised even he knows after the mall task.😕
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
C'mon you seriously think Manveer should give up for his friend coz he said so.
if you listen carefully all he said was he would be more than happy if Manu won coz he needs it the most as he lost something precious.

If Manu wins fair and square, all will be happy for him but really at this stage when its do or die for both the guys , its foolish to give up esp when the feedback they get from the outside world/celebs/guests would have given them the hint on where they stand in the competition.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

but how does he know hes popular😕i mean what i have seen mostly bani is being praised even he knows after the mall task.😕

I think everyone inside the house knows bani will win the show
thats why m2 always think why people like bani so much
he somewhere feels that he has more chances than lopa
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manu is Smart, He must have guessed it earlier that he is definately not the winner accordingly the amount of Fans and Support he got during that Mall Visit. But still he gone on and on like a Politicians.. Lol
Autumnn thumbnail

but how does he know hes popular😕 i mean what i have seen mostly bani is being praised even he knows after the mall task.😕

Like I said he was praised so much by all. He never was really put under pressure much in this season. He pretty much had a smooth ride even smoother ride than bani. Yesterday he was pretty much saved by Manu and rest time he was just blabbering. Afterwards he was worried about the questions that will be put to him after the show. First time yesterday he realized that he will be questioned after the show that pretty much tell us that he really had a no pressure ride in this season.

When Manveer went to the Mall , he was surely more popular than Manu, which he knows. All guests praising him, his finalist video, all indicate he is popular.

That why I am really interested what went into Manveer's head when the bag was offered.
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

C'mon you seriously think Manveer should give up for his friend coz he said so.

if you listen carefully all he said was he would be more than happy if Manu won coz he needs it the most as he lost something precious.

If Manu wins fair and square, all will be happy for him but really at this stage when its do or die for both the guys , its foolish to give up esp when the feedback they get from the outside world/celebs/guests would have given them the hint on where they stand in the competition.

No, we do not expect Manveer or anyone else to give up for their friends at this stage. After all, all came there to win.
Autumnn thumbnail
Just saw Lopa has been eliminated .. tweet from Khabari