Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lauka

Because all of these people whom you have listed here made huge efforts to win the show. The only other person who won this show with this little effort was Rahul Roy in the first season. After this, noone I repeat noone with this little contribution has been the winner.

Now add all the spoon feeding she received throughout the season. Even Salman Khan tolerated direct insult from this person which proves the ties he has with this person. If anyone else has spooken with him on that tone and with that attitude, do you think he would still be so calm and even give her/him compliment before saying goodbye to all???? 🤢

It is not just Endemol/colors ties which irks suspicion here. But the way she was treated the whole season by makers, host and celebrity guests (who themselves confess to not follow the show) despite her giving the least content to the show which seems very fishy here.

if she has done nothing then how does she has such a huge number of followers ?...if someone could have got famous without doing anything then sahil elena would have also gone viral
and ya u can say she is not deserving in ur opinion...but when u say she is a fixed winner it clearly shows that u r insecure about ur fav and grapes r sour for u
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

those who are crying about bani is fixed winner and bla bla bla...if bani is fixed winner then others like gautam gulati gauhar khan shweta tiwari prince narula urvashi dholakia all were fixed coz why will colors/bigboss would suddenly fix a winner for just one season makes nosense...if this is so then why r u wasting ur time on the show ? but wait u wont do that u will watch the show and will cry about fixed winner and all... coz u cant accept the fact that how the majority of people hate ur favourite 😆

I decided not to post in forum but some time you need to express. 🥱 I will whine because bani is the most disgusting piece of garbage ever set foot in big boss. She did absolutely nothing, broke so many rules and still nothing was done to her. 🤢 And gautam and prince both were fixed winner. Only winners till urvashi was genuine. Gauhar won due to anti salman sentiment. SHe exploited the unfair treatment well and that escalated to her win. Anyway anti salman sentiment is too due to his criminal records. That was easy target and she utilized it really well.
And Gautam worked with mtv after bb, prince and bani already apna aadmi. Kangaal channel ke paise bach gaye. Kapil ke jaane ke baad channel ko koi puchta bhi nahi hai. Only thing that works is BB 50% due to sallu. Sallu ke bina chalega but itna jyada nahin.

Yes i will watch and waste my time . Jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo. Anyway keyboard warriors can only lecture. Agle season bhi aayenge aur phir rangeela ko jhaadenge. I come here for my friends and forum discussions. Mera time hum jo kare, why headache in your stomach? Learn to accept difference of opinion and stop attacking people on their view point. Jisko jo man me aayega wo karega, who the hell are you to tell people what to do.

A public forum is for contrasting opinion, debates, fights not lectures. 🥱

I hate even hearing her voice but bani was right when she said celeb hone ke disadvantage, you will be questioned. Itna mirchi lag rahi hai negative opinion se to ignore karna sikho lecture mat do. And i am lecturing only as a response. Dont act all smart calling it ironic. 😉

Sallu says do what ever you wanna do man. Why lecture others on their actions?

I also have opinion about people who like bani but i don't lecture others. 🤢

Edit: I have no fav, so your last line is absolutely childish and invalid. People hate bani does not mean they are rivals fans.
Edited by BeingBlunt - 7 years ago
lauka thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

if she has done nothing then how does she has such a huge number of followers ?...if someone could have got famous without doing anything then sahil elena would have also gone viral
and ya u can say she is not deserving in ur opinion...but when u say she is a fixed winner it clearly shows that u r insecure about ur fav and grapes r sour for u

Lol... I have no favourites this season and I don't give a damn who wins this show. But the obvious favouritism shown to a certain contestant by its makers is what I don't want to see in the show i follow. This is my only problem.

Bani might have more fans than Salman Khan or whatever but she never desserved to win this show based on the contribution she made to the show itself. And If you did not notice the favouritism she was getting week in and week out, then my friend I would like to taste the "sweet" grapes you are eating.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who gives some ppl right to come n mock here ppl
Opinion hai take it or ignore it

Bolenge jise jo kehna hai Sabke pas apne reason hai

Fixed winner term is not banned my mods
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
StaystrongBani.. You have not done a single task properly but reaching in the finale because of fan following, isn't a biggest achivement itself? 😛

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HAr sal koi ek banda nahi samajh ata logo ko they r bashed worse worse than this
Ppl try n come defend here
But This year is crossing records of being rude
Had hogayi hai

Bb ending chill karo not everyone think like winner fans 🥱
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Mannu: Gaurav ke saath jo kiya Bani ne woh maine bataya to kal Press mein chap jayega

Bani looks offended at Mannu questioning Bani never prepared food for Gaurav and gave him bacha hua stuff n all

Arey mein toh haesha se kehti thi..kahe ki Gaur-bani. There pair should be named Kurbani

Kurbani...jo mere GC ne di...khaane ki jeet ki..self respect ki bhi😕😕

Kurbani mere GC ki iss show se😭😭🤢

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone of us thought Manu will take the bag if offered and indeed he took it. Why could not have Manveer taken the bag? No one said that about him. Though from Manveer's pov if thought then why should not he think he too can take the bag. It will be interesting to see that when the bag was offered to all finalist, how did Manveer thought about it.
Edited by Autumn. - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Everyone of us thought Manu will take the bag if offered and indeed he took it. Why could not have Manveer taken the bag? No one said that about him. Though from Manveer's pov if thought then why should not he think he took can take the bag. It will be interesting to see that when the bag was offered to all finalist, how did Manveer thought about it.

exactly exactly what i said in morning. yest manveer said i want manu to win so y didnt he take bag n step out n let manu win. in one of the unseen videos m2 discussing ek koi winner hota h just like hero aur uska dost phir dost ko marna padta h. so manveer said i wont let u die😕.
y manu took n not manveer have to see this today.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Everyone of us thought Manu will take the bag if offered and indeed he took it. Why could not have Manveer taken the bag? No one said that about him. Though from Manveer's pov if thought then why should not he think he took can take the bag. It will be interesting to see that when the bag was offered to all finalist, how did Manveer thought about it.

coz manveer think he has a chance in top2
he wanted to be on stage with Salman