Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Just heard, Manu took 10 lakhs and left the show.
Good decision. He deserved the money.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish they make all hms n celebs came n make them horse n let Rohan sit on them let's see who will do this task sportingly
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Bani won
Gaurav bro n Gaurav tweeted hinting this
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i am happy for bani fans
last epi focussed on bani so somewhere I felt that she will win
congrats to bani if true
Edited by devil_heart - 7 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
those who are crying about bani is fixed winner and bla bla bla...if bani is fixed winner then others like gautam gulati gauhar khan shweta tiwari prince narula urvashi dholakia all were fixed coz why will colors/bigboss would suddenly fix a winner for just one season makes nosense...if this is so then why r u wasting ur time on the show ? but wait u wont do that u will watch the show and will cry about fixed winner and all... coz u cant accept the fact that how the majority of people hate ur favourite ๐Ÿ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

those who are crying about bani is fixed winner and bla bla bla...if bani is fixed winner then others like gautam gulati gauhar khan shweta tiwari prince narula urvashi dholakia all were fixed coz why will colors/bigboss would suddenly fix a winner for just one season makes nosense...if this is so then why r u wasting ur time on the show ? but wait u wont do that u will watch the show and will cry about fixed winner and all... coz u cant accept the fact that how the majority of people hate ur favourite๐Ÿ˜†

EXACTLY!!!!

Word Count: 1

roshni_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

those who are crying about bani is fixed winner and bla bla bla...if bani is fixed winner then others like gautam gulati gauhar khan shweta tiwari prince narula urvashi dholakia all were fixed coz why will colors/bigboss would suddenly fix a winner for just one season makes nosense...if this is so then why r u wasting ur time on the show ? but wait u wont do that u will watch the show and will cry about fixed winner and all... coz u cant accept the fact that how the majority of people hate ur favourite ๐Ÿ˜†

That is so well said ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beat this!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

lauka thumbnail

those who are crying about bani is fixed winner and bla bla bla...if bani is fixed winner then others like gautam gulati gauhar khan shweta tiwari prince narula urvashi dholakia all were fixed coz why will colors/bigboss would suddenly fix a winner for just one season makes nosense...if this is so then why r u wasting ur time on the show ? but wait u wont do that u will watch the show and will cry about fixed winner and all... coz u cant accept the fact that how the majority of people hate ur favourite๐Ÿ˜†

Because all of these people whom you have listed here made huge efforts to win the show. The only other person who won this show with this little effort was Rahul Roy in the first season. After this, noone I repeat noone with this little contribution has been the winner.

Now add all the spoon feeding she received throughout the season. Even Salman Khan tolerated direct insult from this person which proves the ties he has with this person. If anyone else has spooken with him on that tone and with that attitude, do you think he would still be so calm and even give her/him compliment before saying goodbye to all???? ๐Ÿคข

It is not just Endemol/colors ties which irks suspicion here. But the way she was treated the whole season by makers, host and celebrity guests (who themselves confess to not follow the show) despite her giving the least content to the show which seems very fishy here.
Edited by lauka - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bani is a fixed winner is not the right thing to say instead according to me Bani is not a deserving winner
Each and every finalist of the show had given something to the show that is why they deserve
Manu was a phenomenal player and a very nice speaker who managed to keep his closed one contacts and gave the most amazing one liner
Manveer also has that funny bone which made the show a bit light hearted and performed good in many tasks
Lopamudra has been in focus since the start of the show...she became noticeable since first week...in the initial week I loved the way she handled priyanka and had been consistent since then
So all of them deserve to win because according to me a winner should be the person who shows effort
Now coming to Bani the only episode or I can say scene I loved Bani is when she bajaoed Om in confession room
Other than that from her face since the start it seemed to me that she had been punished by gauhar to stay here
Sorry but not a bit interesting personality for a winner
So #notafixedwinner but #undeservingwinner