Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1109664 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL whatever no point in continuing with you.

Anyway I agree with Sarahbelle, mix of emotions, and others how a lot of people in this thread appreciated Manu, and gave him full props as he deserved them as a strong entertainer, and sensible man. which some people *cough above poster *cough* who can't appreciate contestants and fail to see their strong points.

Bani came off weak but sincere.
Manveer was piss poor weak and hid behind Manu the whole time. Nothing positive from him.
Lopa was okay, but quite annoying
Manu was the best for the most part. He was able to admit the accusations, manned up and answered very sensibly

Rohan should've taken Manveer's spot in the top 4 list.

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
cutie_pie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Nope. Mona during her exit interview never felt she was being used whatsoever and clarified again during her interview+ again on twitter, so I rather believe her over anyone else. As for Manu, clearly you did not watch the episode because Manu has accepted many of his faults. On the other hand I'd say Bani is a total insecure hypocrite who has used Gaurav and made his life a hell in the show with her passive agressive behaviour and insults.

Bani never had the intention of making hurting Gaurav in any way. She just had more expectations from him than he had of her, which caused some minor arguments between the two of them. And if Gaurav was truly as misreable as you say he was then why didn't he just not talk to Bani. If I remember correctly he was the one who apologized to her.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

point is keep reading IF rules until u get point n thanks for making me feel like celebrity but not interested.i am just posting about show with out mocking any ones pov n with in rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seems bb didn't get trps much,they n their stylists ,poor styling for d finale lol

Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
1110136 thumbnail
Bayonetta I apologize on behalf of Lopa fandom. Certain people just do it purposely to make us look bad.

Best line was from Manu. "Friends w Benefits" lmao.

Manu will be dearly missed. Geat entertainer and hilarious. Smart guy too. Hes become my second fav after Lopa
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Viacom ki ladli 😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

bb n their scripts,goan ka chora wat not for bb soap lol
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamWinchesterfn

You were talking about "garbage pov" and applying burnol or whatever"

You are clearly talking about members here. Hypocrite.

ya bb is rubbing his povs on viewers by their script n i am talking about bb n keep discussion to show n contestants,thanks 😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

bb soap ppl(cvs n owners) next time ache script leke ana,some interesting soap in d name of reality soap lol
Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamWinchesterfn

Best line was from Manu. "Friends w Benefits" lmao.

Manu will be dearly missed. Geat entertainer and hilarious. Smart guy too. Hes become my second fav after Lopa

Thanks for the positive comments on Manu. 😃

Smooth sailings everyone! 😊

rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a dhamakedaar episode it was. They saved the best for last. Awesome end to this crappy season.😊
M2 kisi ko bolne ka mauka hi nahi de rahe the. Kisi ke baap ki nahi sunte yeh.. Oops! sivaye Seth Sundardas ki😆

Though I despised this guy, Manu, one can't refute the fact that he was one of the most entertaining of the lot. His one liners and gems like "SNACK" were the killer ones.😆 He was best in analysing & strategizing the game which was instrumental in widening the rift between celebs & commoners - even Shweta acknowledged him for the same.

He was absolutely fantastic in the courtroom trial today. Man, he is an excellent orator & articulator. Very well spoken. Never did he shy away from admitting that - 'yes, I m a double dholki'.😆
Great job, Man. You rocked 👏

He left the show with10lakhs. Wise decision, Manu. However, he deserved much much more for the content he has given towards the show.

Lopa was alright in defending her stance.

Bani was, as usual, meh.

Manveer fumbled and mumbled - Gol gol ghuma ghuma ke baat kar raha tha.
He played Goan ka bhola bhala chora in disguise. Ab phati padi hain iski when he said he is not going answer anyone outside the show. LOL, looks like he is worried ki kahin expose na hojaaye.
Lopa & Bani rightly told him the cons of becoming a celeb. 😆