Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_pie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

sums her up

tiger for the win👏

I don't think Bani ever befriended anyone for her own benefit. She's not that type of person. In fact, the only person who made friends for his/her own benefit was Manu. He used Mona so much during the season because he knew that she would do anything to maintain their friendship. He's trying to put everything on Bani because he's not strong enough to accept his own faults. Totally expected from him.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

except lopa dis happens when losers are finalists n wat a boring fianle week n finale epi going to be lol
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie_pie101

I don't think Bani ever befriended anyone for her own benefit. She's not that type of person. In fact, the only person who made friends for his/her own benefit was Manu. He used Mona so much during the season because he knew that she would do anything to maintain their friendship. He's trying to put everything on Bani because he's not strong enough to accept his own faults. Totally expected from him.

Nope. Mona during her exit interview never felt she was being used whatsoever and clarified again during her interview+ again on twitter, so I rather believe her over anyone else. As for Manu, clearly you did not watch the episode because Manu has accepted many of his faults. On the other hand I'd say Bani is a total insecure hypocrite who has used Gaurav and made his life a hell in the show with her passive agressive behaviour and insults.

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

except lopa dis happens when losers are finalists n wat a boring fianle week n finale epi going to be lol

Lopa has plenty of flaws. She comes across a low life two faced drama queen who at every point of the stage can never admit to her wrong doings. Totally flop person. Never liked her, spoiled loser. She's not even that much better than Bani.

Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Manu took 10 lakhs ans walked out. Seriously? Isy acha rohan ko top 5 mai janey dete but bb ko fikar thy kahin ladli ko beat na kar dy wo. f**k you bigg boss
1109664 thumbnail
@Pluvi

That's what friends do. One covers up another's mistakes, no matter how wrong the other is. I do really wanted Manveer to be exposed since he's been a fraud and fake brat this whole time.
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

dis m2 never seen swimming pool in their lives r wat 🤪
1109664 thumbnail
What's with the ongoing negative comments?

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Manu took 10 lakhs ans walked out. Seriously? Isy acha rohan ko top 5 mai janey dete but bb ko fikar thy kahin ladli ko beat na kar dy wo. f**k you bigg boss

It was a smart and sensible decision to make. Manu deserved more than 10 lakh to begin with.

Manu knew full that his fan following is the least out of the three.

Regardless he proved to a much better contestant than both Bani and Manveer and deserved to be in the top 2 out of the 4 contestants.

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hum sab ki chahiti ladli 😳
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

so its ok for bani fans to do this😆
I dont mind cuz I dont have a stick up my you know what , but if this was done to Bani all hell will break loose

Sarahbelle isn't a Bani fan to begin with. She hates Bani.

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

keep calm n keep reading IF RULES N keep posting about show n contestants.

Yeah if you bothered to read the IF rules you wouldn't make such abrasive and unsettling comments.

Pot meet kettle much?