Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

many liked Manveer get up but I said seeing precap mannu looked best to me
Rest all looked bad
Bani they did worst makeover then Manveer they tried to have him too much of modern look it's not looking good to me

Even Manveer looked disappointed and not impressed by his own looks. So yea, I'm not seeing this whole sudden appeal for his "looks". πŸ˜†

Manu looked really sharp and intelligent. The sides were done evenly and spot on.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

in celebrity vs commoners ,lopa raised valid points n waat lagali m2 ki by mona n lopa connecting with commoners n etc...n manveer doing pleading with ishara n manu in words n m2 later crying before lopa tum ne ye kaha woh kaha,lopa took it n given also m2,ab pata chala m2 d low lives giving gyan n when came to themselves can't take even bit also n manveer toh dargaya,i won't ans to any ,after show i will run n sleep in my house lol. m2b kaise losers,namoona ko laye bb ne lol.no much ques for lopa saying about her n senseless allegations thrown at her again to put her down,she handled it well.good job lopa.

lopa is one among those potential winners tat winner trophy will look beautiful n winner like in lopa's hands i.e lopamudra raut.

irespective of show result queen lopa d lioness,true,ultimate winner n true gem slayed d season.all d best for her future endeavors.

BB10 SEASON WINNER LOPAMUDRA RAUT SEASON
πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️ ❀️

πŸ€ͺ

Word Count: 1

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Punz uncle raised some nice points Farah was terrible Ravi was good
Mallishka was not even needed

I agree abt gaubani one thing she was not planning anything that's y she was frnds with Gaurav
No later niti Mona or m2 Jason all may be strategy
But Gaurav wasn't in fact they did talk abt taking Rohan in their side too once in episode I saw this for sure

Final week is very boring this year
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

he cud give so many examples like asking his money n then making faces at him when he refused or when he refused to nominate himself for her n he tried dosti jaap
Or when he tried to talk to her she walk out throwing insults here n there I dunno y no one tells her abt this behaviour instead Gaurav used to get bash for ditching her m all πŸ˜†

I think Gaurav/Bani's relationship was unusual. I don't know how to explain it πŸ˜† But I felt he was an idiot at times and she was an idiot at times too πŸ˜† I agree with Salman's viewpoint here that when they argued, they were like a funny, bickering couple lol.
Gaubani reminds me of a typical master slave abusive relation I mean i was supporting bani until this happened
Her treatment towards him was the whole drop down point for me

Oh I forgot to mention abt Manveer sudden anger at panel later
Many will consider it him being not able to cope up with this sudden celebrity status
But after seeing his party animal personality this guy is fraud n Iam sure the main reason was he was getting exposed he wud have been fully trapped if mannu was not there to twist
All sudden negative things thrown at him he can't handle hell he cudnt handle lopa sponge balls as well yesterday πŸ˜† she exposed him as well

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ€ͺ

Word Count: 0

951405 thumbnail
Anyways.

Props and praise to every members that posted in this DDT Section, especially to those who gave Manu the respect and credit that he rightfully earned. 😊😳He did so well in the questions and answer tag, and took it upon him to answer every question without backing down. He also showed that he can expose himself, and has no fear in doing so. He showed he's not a coward, and that he can man up to the situation. He shut down both Bani, Puntz, and Farah with complete confidence, and was hilarious and entertaining in the process. They had nothing to show for it. They thought they would break Manu, but fortunately he proved all of them wrong. πŸ˜ƒ
Manveer on the hand was a sitting duckπŸ˜†, he fumbled his answers, and looked like a monkey coward compared to Manu and the reason why he's even here today is because of Manu's overall contributions and producitivity in the show.😊 Manveer should be grateful. 😑When the pressure was on him, he stumbled and looked even worse than usual.πŸ˜†

Manu's the real entertanment factor here, and deserved much more than 10 lakhs. πŸ˜”He came out as a winner, and went out as a winner. Love him.😳

Really happy and glad to hear from reading this thread. Brought a huge grin to my face. You guys were plenty of objective, and acknowledged his worth 10 fold. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved MithiBani's the most along the most. Hence I voted for her in the thread. <3 Props to all of you that you were able to recognize how much Manu did for the show. Without him, this show wouldn't be Love him, hate him or stay indifferent, but played extremely well, and was the smartest player out of the lot.

All of the best to the other contestants, and I hope Lopa wins as she's the best out of the lot left. 😊 It would be quite hilarious if Manveer despite all of the promoting BB has done for him as well as so much favouritism ended up coming third 🀣

Thank you all. Salutes all DDT members.πŸ‘

Aww Sara u know I know u hate Rohan like anything but ur love for mannu makes me smile
N I never liked mannu behaviour towards my fav but even I can't deny he was the one who gave content right from the start n a game player
Tc 😊
951405 thumbnail

Aww Sara u know I know u hate Rohan like anything but ur love for mannu makes me smile
N I never liked mannu behaviour towards my fav but even I can't deny he was the one who gave content right from the start n a game player
Tc 😊

I do hate him, but I have given him a lot of credit and appreciation when he deserved so, and I also find your fandom to be one of the best and most loyal off the lot. I'm really happy for you guys, especially since Rohan was the most dignified contestant in the show and never ever let you guys down. Keep your head up, and move forward smiling. 😳

We are off the opposite parties, but in the end, I got mad respect for you guys and your loyalty. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh just realised, they're not showing certain video clips that I saw online.

Omg!!! πŸ˜† New Manu word peoples!! πŸ˜†

Preeshiyaas = precious πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†