Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Do you get a chance to attend finale event?

I will attend tomorrow. So, I know winner will be announced.

Of course, votes must have been counted and hence the speculation. But the announcement hasn't happened yet.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ Naaah. My theory is they wanted Rohan out so they pitted him against the most popular HM, i.e. Bani.
I defo think Bani received more votes than Rohan.

Watching the show with subtitles. Loool that part where Manveer can't answer why he was making Priyanka captain. Manu wasn't in the house at that point so can't help him out. Manveer flails miserably 😆
Sakina3 thumbnail
Farah to Manu:
Manu, tu dialogue writer mera please join kar lena. Tera jo ek, ek aata hai na mere se bhi better ho raha hai 🤣

Loving Farah 😆
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Final votes r audited usse pehle jo bb ko karna and hota hai wo karta hai Rohan was closest to bani
Thanks for info pri I did think as well bani might or might not have got more votes there n they were not audited as well Aram se bb earned good amt of bucks to compensate their losses n now go down to one vote per SMS n id

Let's see who wins tomorrow

Sakina3 thumbnail
One of the few times I thought Manu gave a stupid example .. 🤣 When he was saying Bani didn't cook for Gaurav 😆 😆 Like dude, I don't think friendship ever needs to include cooking for the other 🤣

Originally posted by: Sakina3

One of the few times I thought Manu gave a stupid example .. 🤣 When he was saying Bani didn't cook for Gaurav 😆 😆 Like dude, I don't think friendship ever needs to include cooking for the other 🤣

he cud give so many examples like asking his money n then making faces at him when he refused or when he refused to nominate himself for her n he tried dosti jaap
Or when he tried to talk to her she walk out throwing insults here n there I dunno y no one tells her abt this behaviour instead Gaurav used to get bash for ditching her m all 😆
951405 thumbnail

Image result for monkey

Credit to .Dracarys.

😆
Lopa clearly fizzled out on swami om comparison thing she said to bani same n felt bad for herself n sorry na bolne k aadat
Same for bani she even lied once she said pri did wrong mannu handled it well then she said she was sleeping didn't hear anything
I mean mannu nailed there ap jagi thi to Bhi so rahi thi soyi thi tab Bhi so rahi thi

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Image result for monkey

Credit to .Dracarys.

😆

many liked Manveer get up but I said seeing precap mannu looked best to me
Rest all looked bad
Bani they did worst makeover then Manveer they tried to have him too much of modern look it's not looking good to me
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
in celebrity vs commoners ,lopa raised valid points n waat lagali m2 ki by mona n lopa connecting with commoners n etc...n manveer doing pleading with ishara n manu in words n m2 later crying before lopa tum ne ye kaha woh kaha,lopa took it n given also m2,ab pata chala m2 d low lives giving gyan n when came to themselves can't take even bit also n manveer toh dargaya,i won't ans to any ,after show i will run n sleep in my house lol. m2b kaise losers,namoona ko laye bb ne lol.no much ques for lopa saying about her n senseless allegations thrown at her again to put her down,she handled it well.good job lopa.

lopa is one among those potential winners tat winner trophy will look beautiful n winner like in lopa's hands i.e lopamudra raut.

irespective of show result queen lopa d lioness,true,ultimate winner n true gem slayed d season.all d best for her future endeavors.

BB10 SEASON WINNER LOPAMUDRA RAUT SEASON
👍🏼 ⭐️ ❤️