Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Oh, thanks for enlightening me guys. πŸ˜† Btw, I have another doubt, how does BB decide whom to make a winner and on what basis does he decide that?

Simple they decide it before the show starts only think is they need to decide who will be secondπŸ˜†
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Trust me ill throw a real party with champion n beer n everything if lopa wins.😳
But looks like money will be saved lopa aint winning 😭

I am in for the beer

Lopa FTW πŸ₯³
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh, thanks for enlightening me guys. πŸ˜† Btw, I have another doubt, how does BB decide whom to make a winner and on what basis does he decide that?

Till season 6 daily soap Bahu Betis used to be winners , now Viacom wale are the winners ( Viacom owns Colors too )
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Simple they decide it before the show starts only think is they need to decide who will be secondπŸ˜†

Nah, that can't be the case. Surely there must be an angle where it benefits both BB and the winner BB decides. Mutual profit for all kinda thing. πŸ€”
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Usually it promises minimum weeks to some celebs who it wants to stay for long or those who it has paid more money to come on the show. Then it comes down to which one will sign a contract with them or do shows, appearances for them. Rest BB gives up a candidate if he/she is not drawing audience or content aka like Karan or Rahul. Ofcourse usually this candidate has a stan fan following or one which cultivates stan following pretty early.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do bandaro ke khel mein Lopa jeet jaaye and the she says loudly Saachhai ki jet hui...πŸ˜†... that will be epic lol...
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
lopa to jeetne se rahi
bani would beat her easily
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Every winner is seen in any of the shows...colors or Mtv...Gauhar...Gullu...Now Juhi Parmar...so may they will c the potential of the contestant to retain the viewership
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Usually it promises minimum weeks to some celebs who it wants to stay for long or those who it has paid more money to come on the show. Then it comes down to which one will sign a contract with them or do shows, appearances for them. Rest BB gives up a candidate if he/she is not drawing audience or content aka like Karan or Rahul. Ofcourse usually this candidate has a stan fan following or one which cultivates stan following pretty early.

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Till season 6 daily soap Bahu Betis used to be winners , now Viacom wale are the winners ( Viacom owns Colors too )

Ah, thanks. Both explanation makes so much sense, especially genie's.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Nah, that can't be the case. Surely there must be an angle where it benefits both BB and the winner BB decides. Mutual profit for all kinda thing. πŸ€”

Votes...people actually vote..waste their money on this.