Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL @ topic

Apparently Farah apologized for the joke cracked on Lopamudra but Lopamudra couldn't accept her mistake. Proves Farah has a bigger heart than Lopamudra.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

LOL @ topic

Apparently Farah apologized for the joke cracked on Lopamudra but Lopamudra couldn't accept her mistake. Proves Farah has a bigger heart than Lopamudra.

Thx Dev!!

I haven't seen the episode so dunno what happened.. lies are a norm of this forum. Goes to prove no limits are barred to prove yourself right..

Topics can be closed but truth always PREVAILS..

Farah is a much better human being. She is still grounded no matter how successful she is..

Kudos to Farah!!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghan11

Thx Dev!!

I haven't seen the episode so dunno what happened.. lies are a norm of this forum. Goes to prove no limits are barred to prove yourself right..

Topics can be closed but truth always PREVAILS..

Farah is a much better human being. She is still grounded no matter how successful she is..

Kudos to Farah!!

Hey!
I agree. People lie and laugh in their self made baseless claims which are not even funny.😳

Yes, there's no limit for this stupidity. Unfortunately.

Truth prevails always. The topic which was initially made for laughing on Farah turned out proving her as person with bigger heart than Lopamudra.😆

Definitely she is. She has everything and that's why she's pretty confident and grounded.

Apologizing is not easy which we can see from Lopa's behavior as she hesitates so.much while saying even a sorry. But Farah did it. ⭐️
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And...they are back.😆
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago