Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Farah follwed script ..blame bb for it not farah...if u feel ur lopi ke sath galar hua ask them to sat her sorry...and to be honest(evn though m not in supoort of it) there are many bigger and huge celebs who are insulted or made fun of ...agr sab aaise bolne lage lol pata nhi kya hoga...i dont like farah but i dont blame her they follow script...anyway other thn her make up wala and donald trump comment baki kuch offensive nhi tha...

Please explain this ''bade celebrities wala logic'' πŸ˜•
First thing if such comments are passed among this ''bade celebrities'' then it is among those celebs who know each other...these celebrities are neither know her personally nor are a part of show then they don't hv right to pass their comments in this way. Yes they hv full right to speak and support their favorite but they could have told their so called comments regarding lopa in a better manner
People are comparing bani's criticism to lopa...has anyone told Bani shameless ??? Had any celebrities commented on bani's looks???
They just hv compared her performance no personal remarks
So comparison to chod hi do Bhai
And secondly if bigger celebrities have been insulted then she should also get insulted??? Logic???

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Last week on WkV Bollywood celebrities Farah Khan and Karan Johar came as a guest in Bigg Boss's house. And today, just before Grand Finale, Farah is coming in the house again to target Lopamudra Raut. Farah and Karan are supporting Bani J for this season-10 and they could have supported her without passing such mean, derogatory and cheap comments towards other players on last Wkv. They not only bad-mouthed Lopamudra and Monalisa, but insulted their parents and fans too.
These Bollywood producers Farah & Karan Joker use women as an object in their films and give lectures on women empowerment and all. Hypocrites! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Their comments were completely unnecessary. Farah and Karan dont even know Lopa personally and commented on her.I dont call that honesty, that's wrong use of position and power in my words- that was "bullying".
I am not a Lopa fan. But I am not a blind human being who will enjoy unnecessary Lopa bashing by big names and say she deserves it just because she is not my fav. No one deserves this. I would be saying the same had they bashed Bani or anyone else. I am againt Bullying

Well, just calling Bani real and beautiful and dignified will not boost her dying career. We'll see if these Big Celebs were supporting BiggBoss or were they supporting Bani.Let's wait and watch if Farah and Karan sign Bani for their films and support her outside the house too after all the praise in the world. So it will be interesting to see where Bani's career goes after all the support from celebs and tons of votes from fans.
Does Bani have any talent ..or is she all about tattoos.. Rohan and his fans will see after the show !

Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

Please explain this ''bade celebrities wala logic'' πŸ˜•

First thing if such comments are passed among this ''bade celebrities'' then it is among those celebs who know each other...these celebrities are neither know her personally nor are a part of show then they don't hv right to pass their comments in this way. Yes they hv full right to speak and support their favorite but they could have told their so called comments regarding lopa in a better manner
People are comparing bani's criticism to lopa...has anyone told Bani shameless ??? Had any celebrities commented on bani's looks???
They just hv compared her performance no personal remarks
So comparison to chod hi do Bhai
And secondly if bigger celebrities have been insulted then she should also get insulted??? Logic???

Where did i mention bani ????? I said what ever was said to lopa was wrong about her looks other thn that i completelt agree bcioz thats what i feel about her too...and bade celeb was just eg...industry me hota hai ye sab...in sme epi salamn repeated ly said farah ap bohot aachi lag rhi hai ...and farah onbiously knw woh uski kheechega...thn she said apne chasme nhi pehne something and thn salman said ha whi to issliye aachi lag rhi hai something(idk the exact words but meaning yhi tha)...that clearlt meant ki woh aachi nhi dikh rhi hai...did she make big issue of it...evn though m against all this thing s said by anyone be it celeb or whoever aaise cheeze boli jati hai normally bhi...and reply dene se pehle ek baar read krlo mene reply kya diya hai...
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Height of Hypocrisy!! Farah should not apologize for telling her "POV" about Lopa, never knew Point of view of someone like Farah means "TRUTH".
I want to say TRUTH then, pls invite an "Aam aurat" in the show as well.

If POV means truth then a huge no of people who keep negative POV for bani also speak truth only.

Problem is, who the hell is Farah to state her rotten opinion/POV in national television about someone's looks. Has she ever seen a mirror herself? Because of disgusting people like her, women are forced to look good everytime and keep their confidence low as people like Farah are always available to judge them on the basis of their looks!!!
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

@ZanduBaam.. and my topic was not even on Bani, but Farah Khan. I don't want to argu with them here. And if what Farah said was truth then why Rishabh and other celebs said about Bani was wrong?

So now Rishabh has more credibility that Farah Khan and KJO coz he said he liked Lopa??

If I remember correctly he didn't say anything bad about bani. He just commented on her tasks. Period..

In Season 9 what Rishabh did with Kish was downright despicable and filthy...he literally tortured her,go figure..

Isn't Rishabh a Roadies Guy too.. now someone likes this SADAKCHAP guy coz he said something in favor of Lopa .

As they say "Truth will out" no matter how much we try to malign or twist it..

Arguments only hold water if they are true..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Farah has more thing to do in her life
Kuch bhi!!
Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Farah should.. she herself did lot of surgeries.. kaise celeb hai ye log..
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lopa jaise surgery wale celebs hai sab..🀣
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congo mahi teri wish Puri ho gayi
Farah apologised to lopa
Je baatπŸ₯³
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail