Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhi2020

Waw man! If some xyz person criticizes ur favorite toh bhaiya karm8a will follow that person n will negatively bite her. 😆

Yes any problem. My opinion my views😳.
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulEscape

So u agree lopa SET the record?

Nope long before lopa started making the record people like pri om broke it but the only one who has won it is bani for sl**t shaming someone😳
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

When someone bad-mouthes, passes personal comments on others looks and characters, they insult their parents too. 🤢

By that logic bani has been put through the wringer the most..and by the same logic people outside the house are insulting their parents every time someone says something negative about a HM...

Bani has been sent to the gallows umpteen times by a lot of people...Itz sad that we don't follow the same rules we set forth for others..
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes any problem. My opinion my views😳.

Same should follow to Farah also her views and her opinion... Lopa is best in your eyes that's excellent but it's not really important that the entire universe should like or love her as u... Peace out!! N keep voting for lopa
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

So contestants have right to say what ever the f**k they want.
Farah is only doing her job, she has been told to criticise and that is what she is doing. They are told to voice their opinions when they come as guests, how do they owe anyone an apology. For that matter, even Dibang and Diandra types owe Bani an apology

Bani abused Lopa and every other person in the house. But these things happened between them and should get solved in the house only!
Farah's comments were unnecessary and looked cheap! 🤢
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi2020

Same should follow to Farah also her views and her opinion... Lopa is best in your eyes that's excellent but it's not really important that the entire universe should like or love her as u... Peace out!! N keep voting for lopa

But Maine toh bola hi nhi anything to farah that she shouldnt have said😆
Ya peace out. This convo makes no sense 😆
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiya

Bani abused Lopa and every other person in the house. But these things happened between them and should get solved in the house only!
Farah's comments were unnecessary and looked cheap! 🤢

I think Rishbhas comments were unnecessary, i thought him asking Lopa to massage him was cheap. I thought Dianadra was unesseary when she bashed GauBani. The comedians have bashed Mona and others to another level. Does that mean they have to apologise as well? No it doesn't. It's all part of the show, they got paid to come and share their views or do skits. You like it or you don't. Simple as.

Lopa has abused so many as well, verbally and physically by destroying property. Just saying.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail

Farah knows this only and she come to doing this her pyari laadli

she follow the script and its proved by Gaurav brother tweet ..Gaurav was not agree to follow the script and refused to bash Lopa and then BB send these Paid PR 😆

Edited because some idiots always love to personal attack and saying something them is like reading book to buffalo🤢
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farah follwed script ..blame bb for it not farah...if u feel ur lopa ke sath galar hua ask them to sat her sorry...and to be honest(evn though m not in supoort of it) there are many bigger and huge celebs who are insulted or made fun of ...agr sab aaise bolne lage lol pata nhi kya hoga...i dont like farah but i dont blame her they follow script...anyway other thn her make up wala and donald trump comment baki kuch offensive nhi tha...
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ZanduBaam.. and my topic was not even on Bani, but Farah Khan. I don't want to argu with them here. And if what Farah said was truth then why Rishabh and other celebs said about Bani was wrong?