Rahul = Lopa
Gaurav = Bani
Mona = Manu
Rohan = Lopa
Sahil = Bani
Nitibha = Manveer
Jason = Bani
Elena = Who????😆

Karan supports Bani only. Mona said she'd like MM to win and also wouldn't mind Bani. Elena supports Bani. Nitibha also said she wouldn't mind Bani winning.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So maximum Ex-Contestants are supporting Bani. And still she's facing allegation of failed to make friends in the show.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I only know Rohan is supporting lopa.. Idc about the rest 😆

Same here😆
Boneca thumbnail

hahaha Miss Most Friendly ko R2 ke siwa koi support nahi kar raha. Idc likhne ke siwa likh bhi kya sakte ho 🤣
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

hahaha Miss Most Friendly ko R2 ke siwa koi support nahi kar raha. Idc likhne ke siwa likh bhi kya sakte ho 🤣

Where did i write IDC. And really rohan matters to me most
RoPa😳
And its obvious y people support bani who can go against bani n get bashed by her twitter fans better be on safe side😆

Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Where did i write IDC. And really rohan matters to me most
RoPa😳
And its obvious y people support bani who can go against bani n get bashed by her twitter fans better be on safe side😆

Same Here ka matlab shayad ye he hota ha that you agree with above statement. And if you care to read then above statement had idc.

Baqi apki logic that whoever is supporting Lopa is supporting genuinely and whoever is supporting Bani is supporting because of fear of her fans is showing what a great logic you have. 😆
DoremonLove thumbnail

Same Here ka matlab shayad ye he hota ha that you agree with above statement. And if you care to read then above statement had idc.

Baqi apki logic that whoever is supporting Lopa is supporting genuinely and whoever is supporting Bani is supporting because of fear of her fans is showing what a great logic you have. 😆

So now u will put words in my mouth. I never said who supports lopa is genuine?. I dont even k if rahul is supporting her. He today also said that he wanted rohan in finals he doesnt have much choice accept for lopa infact i think he likes manveer too. He was saying in chat today.
Hence i said i only care who rohan supports. Franky y would i care who akansha is supporting i didnt even get a chance to k her properly or even naveen in that sense.
So if u still wanna make fun go ahead n if it make u happy that not much are supporting lopa then be happy.😊. Infact if bani wins u will have much more to make fun off😳.
Would like to have some good chats on last day left.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So what? I really dont care about the rest.. I like Rohan and I like Lopa so I know of their choices. Rest for me are mehh so I dont keep track.

Even if they were supporting Lopa,it wouldnt turn me into a sudden fan of theirs😆. But its really funny how almost all of them had a problem with Bani in the house and have talked about BB's bias and her selfishness but the moment they are out, they want Bani to win. Whatever!
Edited by handlessthakur - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So maximum Ex-Contestants are supporting Bani. And still she's facing allegation of failed to make friends in the show.

Bani made friends and wasnt obvious about it. M2L r so delusional that they dont evren realize that Bani in fact bonded well with everyone (as she is bonding with them too) and dat once evicted dey r supporting her.😳
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even most celebs support Bani.
It all just says a lot tbh