Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
this season maybe best known for ignoring votes and taking decisions on makers call. Bad editing. Unfair decisions. Biased towards some and not to forget contestants allowed to go out and come in multiple times. Double standards where 1 push is worth punishment and even a kick is ignored. All in all the most disgusting seasons of all time

all tasks getting sabotaged. concept of sanchalak is a failure as all took biased decisions. Host evicts someone and not BB😆.
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Captaincy was a joke this season. No one abided by the rules..

The moderators of the tasks were biased. This is the first season I saw so much bias during tasks. As normally people try to be impartial and fair during tasks..

Nominations were skewed and aimed at ousting HMs not contributing much..

BB tasks were lacked conceptulization and the HMs cheated a lot to make their favorite win..

No OTT romance or PDA which is good but people forget good friendships!

Salman heavily weighted the results in soneone's favor. This season they blatantly favored some people. It was pathetically shameless..

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

🤣

But true

Disclaimer: my using emoticon means I really found ur comment funny and not as a means to mock u as I have no better counter argument.😉)

K! Disclaimers are vvv imp.
emoticons are used when you have nothing better to say xD
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Captaincy was a joke this season. No one abided by the rules..

The moderators of the tasks were biased. This is the first season I saw so much bias during tasks. As normally people try to be impartial and fair during tasks..

Nominations were skewed and aimed at ousting HMs not contributing much..

BB tasks were lacked conceptulization and the HMs cheated a lot to make their favorite win..

No OTT romance or PDA which is good but people forget good friendships!

Salman heavily weighted the results in soneone's favor. This season they blatantly favored some people. It was pathetically shameless..

Rohan captain for 2 weeks
Manveer captain for an entire month

Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I would like it more if you could stop stalking my mind.
Thanks.

8) Bigg boss sticking to their stinky theme for the first time, till the end of the season.
9) Obvious, blatant bias towards one contestant. Manveer betal, aur BB vikram.
10) Someone who cried out of sadness seeing her journey video rather than happiness- this one truly makes me sad.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BB10

Rohan captain for 2 weeks
Manveer captain for an entire month

Oh ya manveer was even bragging about being 4 weeks captain to Bani, Bani ignored the comment.😆

Tasks were horrendously carried out and yup they simply followed this one tagline "India walon isse apna hi ghar samjho' and let dem have a free reign in all departments.