Some Unique Features This Season

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
OK guess this is the penultimate day for us, so decided to make a post as this season has been quite different from previous seasons in more ways than one.
Other than the obvious Commoners vs Celeb theme, there have been other unique features to this season.

Have been watching BB on and off since S4 and der has always been wildcards in the finales. Dont know about the first 3 seasons, but first time this season has no WCs in the finals. Also dis season the WCs simply faded away and were evicted one after the other.

Also guess dis season 2 HMs were thrown out of the show. And again usually when dey get thrown out, sooner or later they return, but not dis time. Of course it was also dat both Om and Jagga made multiple entries into the house, before final boot out and dat too was something that hasnt happened before.

This season had 4 couples - Bani-Gaurav, Lopa-Rohan, Manu-Mona and Manveer-Nitibha, but not a single proper showmance as such.

I also felt this season the HMs were pretty decent in their conduct and no overt PDAs (except for Mona and Manu).

These r some features I remember off hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel it was a below average season, not much drama, not much romance, no sex & no controversy.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

I feel it was a below average season, not much drama, not much romance, no sex & no controversy.

Usually current season's look below average ones, but I think in d long term dis season will be remembered as one of the bests.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
1) Bigg Boss was gayab all season, not too many CR agony aunt type chit chats. He had to use all the footage for the commentary while showing the HMs their journey.
2) That guy who would give funny running commentary like "Bigg boss ke ghar ki haseen kahaniyan...blah blah" during the episode and towards the end, was non-existent.
3) Very bad choice of morning wake up songs, despite being a dancer, I would be too bored and sleepy to wake up to zabardasti vale songs to match the task themes.
4) VERY GRAND SET UPS FOR THE TASKS, but ZERO CONCEPTUALIZATION OF TASKS.
5) Om Swami.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Usually current season's look below average ones, but I think in d long term dis season will be remembered as one of the bests.

I agree in the long term this season will go down as one of the good ones. The wildcard point is something that even I have thought about. I think this time the contestants present were already so strong and giving content, wildcards just seemed like extra luggage.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

1) Bigg Boss was gayab all season, not too many CR agony aunt type chit chats. He had to use all the footage for the commentary while showing the HMs their journey.
2) That guy who would give funny running commentary like "Bigg boss ke gharki haseen kahaniyan...blah blah" during the episode and towards the end, was non-existent.
3) Very bad choice of morning wake up songs, despite being a dancer, I would be too bored and sleepy to wake up to zabardasti vale songs to match the task themes.
4) VERY GRAND SET UPS FOR THE TASKS, but ZERO CONCEPTUALIZATION OF TASKS.
5) Om Swami.

You echo my thoughts.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

6) Mona dancing to every morning song like they are the best beats she has ever heard. Yo yo honey singh type dance on slow old hindi songs.
7) Nobody giving two shits about Bigg Boss ki authority...he had to literally beg them to listen to him "ab toh sun lo, ab toh koi task karlo please".
BebaakBegum thumbnail

6) Mona dancing to every morning song like they are the best beats she has ever heard. Yo yo honey singhtype dance on slow old hindi songs.
7) Nobody giving two shits about Bigg Boss ki authority...he had to literally beg them to listen to him "ab toh sun lo, ab toh koi task karlo please".

I would like it more if you could stop stalking my mind.
Thanks.
khamosshhh thumbnail

6) Mona dancing to every morning song like they are the best beats she has ever heard. Yo yo honey singh type dance on slow old hindi songs.

🤣

But true

Disclaimer: my using emoticon means I really found ur comment funny and not as a means to mock u as I have no better counter argument.😉)
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

🤣

But true

Disclaimer: my using emoticon means I really found ur comment funny and not as a means to mock u as I have no better counter argument.😉)

I give you ⭐️ for the disclaimer.