dislike. of bani was coz the contestants were jealous of her?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
lol I saw yesterday's episode and gosh the way BB loves Bani it's unbelievably. I can't believe they drummed it in her head that the others didn't like her coz they were jealous of her. my understanding of being jealous of soome1, it's normally done wen the other is better than u, better looking, better person, a good competitor. looks are subjective bt the rest? who is gona be jealous of a crazy, vile person. it's like saying the HM were jealous of Om so they got rid of him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She thinks she is not bani, But is bani-shed. So she make sure that she is away from everyone. Thats all.
Edited by Skybully - 7 years ago
1044164 thumbnail
I didn't hear BB or Bani saying the word 'Jealous'.😳Bani said 'Mujhe ehsaas dilwayagaya tha that none likes her outside'
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reality does change if someone doesn't accept it. People are jealous of her and targeted her all season long, inside and outside the house..

There is no shortage of vile, cunning, conniving liars anywhere.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

I didn't hear BB or Bani saying the word 'Jealous'.😳Bani said 'Mujhe ehsaas dilwayagaya tha that none likes her outside'

BB said that when she became captain, it brought responsibility and jealousy from other HMs along with it.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well that's wot bigg boss told Bani in her moments