On Final day - Hippo is predicting the winner and bookmark it

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It will be Manveer

In 5 season that I have seen or maybe 4 (start with Imam season) I have never ever seen someone favored this much. The only person who comes close to this was Gautam. This year BB has broken all records of shamelessness in bias. It seems whole season was written around him...This season is based o Sultan / Dangal theme. Same music were used throughout whenever Manveer was mentioned

Injustice to Rohan, Bad treatment to celeb, Jai veeru crap, Mannu circuit .. salman favoring him and asking for his opinion as if he is Wolf Blitzer on CNN...i mean you watch any episode and it seems rigged

I dont think in any of the episode his negatives were discussed. Is he some sort of angel? Was he never at fault? dual hypocrisy of siding with OM? Bad captaincy? bad behavior towards Rohan and treating him as pappu and girly? Looking down at mona lopa nithiba? stabbing mannu? Were they ever discussed...

I kept waiting that one day he will be taken to task but today season is gone and it is yet to happen

If anything we were forced with a mashup of all the emotional songs...from rang de bastanti, chak de and God knows what...It was like I was watching ESPN tribute given to Muhammad Ali ..

What have ve just witnessed? Do we realize how bias this season was?

Support for baani is a farce...I reject it. Its a smokescreen ...

I have absolutely no doubt that Manveer was favored...

Even if there were less votes due to bias and favoritism he will get more votes...if others were to get some coverage...their votes would increase to

If someone other than this dariyal wins this season then I would consider that as the grearest victory of last 5 years. Because BB has tried every means..every harba..every trick to make him Sultan and then he will be used by colors to make inroads into villages and rural TV viewing population.

Hippo has caught you with your pants down..BB. And sadly (for you) you were not wearing underwear.

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
aisa hua to maza ayega
🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as long as it ain't bani I am happy.i would love it to be Manu or lopa though
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I will be OK with Manveer winning.At least he is a real commoner.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
the one hippo hates winn the trophy
🤣
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

He is most dhoongi person

Edited by Bhavi03 - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So manveer is the winner .🤓 Chalega. Bigboss did promise that he will return good to manveer in ten fold...so bigboss indeed did.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Manveer is dhongi number 1! Kya ullu banaya isne with his village boy image. But then again, he never really broke the rules to be thrown out of the show which is a big plus IMO. The people that were unfairly treated were Rohan and Lopa. I would prefer Lopa winning but Manveer has also played the game.. nowhere near Gauti tho, Gautam took the game to whole new level that there is defo that one contestant in every season who tries to be like him but fails epically.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Updated the link. DOES HE LOOK LIKE A GAWAR? A SULTAN? NO

Also, I wholeheartedly agree with you that Manveer's khulasa was not done, and now we have reached the end of the season. It is truly sad. I don't even understand why they bothered to show Manv saying crap about Bani in her journey video.
She definitely trusted that guy.
Anyway. The blatant bias was obvious, and happening sabke naak ke niche.🤢