Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: itsnotme

Until the final, it is the head honchos at the Colors channel calling the shots but then they do audit the final votes. In my opinion, Manveer is nowhere compared to Bani in terms of popularity. The only person who could have given her a run for her money was my favourite Rohan but he too is out now.

Even in finals BB can do anything, after this season I can surely say if BB wants to make someone winner then even with 0 votes that person will be declared as winner

ghanta kuch audit hota hai
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Magar Bani to fixed winner thi na? 😭 😳 🤣
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And now he won't because the news has spread everywhere 🤢 Now Bani fans on twitter are spamming BB that it's planned and blah blah blah. Now bb will change their decision i think.
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Though i dont like him but manveer chalega bhai bani nhi. Atleast manveer was passionate n dedicated

Gifs again lol

Same.. Koi bhi jeete but Bani nahi jeetni chahiye 😆😆
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

And now he won't because the news has spread everywhere 🤢 Now Bani fans on twitter are spamming BB that it's planned and blah blah blah. Now bb will change their decision i think.

BB gives a damn about what we think, they will do what is good for them. If next year they want to bring commoners again then they can make manveer the winner
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome gifs. If not lopa, gurjar hi sahi
Edited by leonine2010 - 7 years ago
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As expected still congrats Manveet no offence for him being winner 😃
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Feeling sorry for u guys

Whole season u shouted out ur lungs "bani is the fixed winner"
Endemol's ladli,abuses her..wat not!! So many neautral viewers like us felt disgusting to come her just coz of this baseless halla gulla..and now manveer is winner(may be) ..shabbash guys for ur irritating statements..thnx for spoiling our mood several time

Ditto!
Couldn't have said it better.

I feel pity for those who claimed that Bani was the fixed winner and abused her unnecessarily but now when they're proved wrong (probably as all articles stating Manveer as winner) they're celebrating without realizing how stupid their claims were!🤣

Viewers like me felt bad for Bani after reading such negative comments and that also became one of the reasons to support her.

I won't thank or appreciate for spoiling my mood though because it's easy to say than do.a and there is nothing funny about that.

Bani did it. She made it to finale. And that's the karara jawab to all those baseless noise. ⭐️
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love these GIFs yaar 😆 you have a good collection, lol.
Edited by Stargazer. - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lopa ka PR must be crying buckets! Itne paise lagaye or wo bhi uske 2nd runner up ane ke liye. Bechari ki kismat mein haarna he likha ha. TOI pe bhi advertisement kar ke kuch faida nahi hua! Bots use kar ke bhi kuch faida nahi hua! Scripts use kar ke bhi kuch faida nahi hua!
iSad for Lopi.

#GiveLopiAFakeTrophy

Btw Lopi has a contract with Colors since last year not Bani..😳
Bani's contract with Endemol ended two years ago but still people will use Endemol's name to discredit her fans' hard work lol. #RIPLOGIC

People talking about Bani fans spamming on Twitter lol. Did they forget when the news about Rohan being evicted over Mona was out? Kitna abuse kiya tha BB ko lol. And were happy that they made BB change it's decision. 😆

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago