fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Out of the four i feel lopa is the better choice for the trophy now...her journey has been the most balanced one..
She had given her fair share in all aspects of the game..be it catfights, , taking stands, fashion ,cooking skills, tasks, friendship,rivalry, fights,sharing & caring, make up,protesting against bb,supporting ,cry fest,shriek fest..etc etc..the list is endless..👏

This one person has covered it all...
The only one thing she has not laid her hands on is Romance..other than that she has done all the usual bb game gimmicks that the players have shown their expertise on over the years in the10 seasons...

So its not fair to say that lopa doent deserve to win it..she does stand out from the remaining lot with her contribution towards the game...so Lopamudra it is..ftw.⭐️😊

Edited by fairfairysays - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post. Lopa ftw.
She made her place in the show n in the hearts of viewers
Fierce and fearless lopa ftw
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I know as per vote sharing, Lopa will be third after bani and manveer, but she is a winner for me and I wish her all the success. She is a sweet girl with excellent family values
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

I know as per vote sharing, Lopa will be third after bani and manveer, but she is a winner for me and I wish her all the success. She is a sweet girl with excellent family values

Yeah right..her online fan base is not that big compared to bani and manveer ..lets c what happens...fingers crossed.
Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

Out of the four i feel lopa is the better choice for the trophy now...her journey has been the most balanced one..

She had given her fair share in all aspects of the game..be it catfights, , taking stands, fashion ,cooking skills, tasks, friendship,rivalry, fights,sharing & caring, make up,protesting against bb,supporting ,cry fest,shriek fest..etc etc..the list is endless..👏

This one person has covered it all...
The only one thing she has not laid her hands on is Romance..other than that she has done all the usual bb game gimmicks that the players have shown their expertise on over the years in the10 seasons...

So its not fair to say that lopa doent deserve to win it..she does stand out from the remaining lot with her contribution towards the game...so Lopamudra it is..ftw.⭐️😊

👏⭐️👏

Word Count: 1