Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani said she never thought about winning tasks when she came in. She doesn't feel motivated to do tasks. If that is so, toh end mein kyun bata rahi hai? She should have declared this as soon as she entered the house so that people know when to depend on her in a task and when not.
Also, Mona ki tarah kabhi kisi ka bhala kyun nahi kia usne task mein? Last task mein bhi, she took the main ingredients first, arey let Lopa take them na. You toh aren't motivated for the task, then atleast share it with her even if you have taken it. Ya fir even in the taxi task, why did she not let others take her money, if she doesn't mean to win lol. What a lame excuse and people are even falling for it πŸ˜†

Wo Mona thi, who wasn't interested in winning tasks. She never tried much, never did anything extreme to win, even let others win if she could. So, please don't take away the only tag that Bani probably has proved herself to be this season - A Loser.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

Bani said she never thought about winning tasks when she came in. She doesn't feel motivated to do tasks. If that is so, toh end mein kyun bata rahi hai? She should have declared this as soon as she entered the house so that people know when to depend on her in a task and when not.

Also, Mona ki tarah kabhi kisi ka bhala kyun nahi kia usne task mein? Last task mein bhi, she took the main ingredients first, arey let Lopa take them na. You toh aren't motivated for the task, then atleast share it with her even if you have taken it. Ya fir even in the taxi task, why did she not let others take her money, if she doesn't mean to win lol. What a lame excuse and people are even falling for it πŸ˜†

Wo Mona thi, who wasn't interested in winning tasks. She never tried much, never did anything extreme to win, even let others win if she could. So, please don't take away the only tag that Bani probably has proved herself to be this season - A Loser.

Bhai agar post karne ka itna shoq ha to counter argument karna bhi seekh lo.

In Taxi Task she gave all of her money to Gaurav, not just hers but Jason and Sahil's as well.

In Dhabba Task taking the main ingredient was the main part of task. Just like Lopa, you are failed to understand that task too. Do you think BB by mistake gave only one ingredient? It was not supposed to share. Even Rohan and said that "Ye he to Task Hai". She was smart and quick enough to get the main ingredient that Lopa was not.

Aur Kuch ?
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Bhai agar post karne ka itna shoq ha to counter argument karna bhi seekh lo.

In Taxi Task she gave all of her money to Gaurav, not just hers but Jason and Sahil's as well.

In Dhabba Task taking the main ingredient was the main part of task. Just like Lopa, you are failed to understand that task too. Do you think BB by mistake gave only one ingredient? It was not supposed to share. Even Rohan and said that "Ye he to Task Hai". She was smart and quick enough to get the main ingredient that Lopa was not.

Aur Kuch ?

Tumhe post karne ka shauk hai toh tum tameez seekh lo pehle.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

Tumhe post karne ka shauk hai toh tum tameez seekh lo pehle.

Aisa kya kaha me ne jo IF ke rules ke against ha ?
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaas this is true.
It's such an over-exaggerated, false statement that she quits every task or didn't do them that I just laugh when I read it πŸ˜†It's one of those things that I think isn't worth defending because if you've got eyes, you'll have watched whether she did tasks or not. And she did. The evidence is there on video 🀣 (Although great post for those who don't watch but believe it from people saying it all the time).

She didn't win all the tasks, nor did Manu, nor did Lopa and neither Manveer. Which doesn't matter because the BB winner has never been the one who wins all house tasks. It's not solely about that.
Edited by Sakina3 - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Post K!! Loved it. Very comprehensive and true..
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khamosh i wish u were appy fizz caller of the week when Rohan was there and questioned him abt bani being a non performer with ur points.πŸ˜‰
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post.
- Raja task, she did very well.
- Captaincy task, she won.
- She would've won the ski task if Naveen had worn extra pair of specs.
- Rahul even admitted she was the difference in the fizzy car task.
- She did amazing in the solar task.
- She win the pyramid task.

So many tasks she has performed well but people just blame her out of habit. It's like the first task, three people left it but who got bashed. Only Bani. SMH
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Much needle post πŸ‘ You said it all πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bani FTW
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I'm not a bani fan but I agree with you.
During first few weeks, she was lathargic.
Maybe I don't know what happened but she was.
Then salman told her to perform well in tasks and asked her not to quit. I think that's where people picked it. When the show crossed have its journey, she was making efforts but you know, image ban jaati hai. When people say it a thousand times its instilled in their minds. Even now if she performs well in few tasks people would say that she performed only few times but she didn't in all the remaining ones! Dekho these people in bb always get judged...sometimes right sometimes wrong.
As a viewer I think there was a bit of unfairness for rohan too.
Lopa is known as dharna devi and if she doesn't take stand now she would then also be called this only.
So its hard to change everybody's POV
Even I thought that she doesn't perform in tasks well but in last few weeks she tried and that's enough