Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am a Rohan fan, and because I was only interested in how he performed and find positive in everything he did. I kind of ignored everything that bani did and to defend Rohan I found faults in all other contestants including Lopa

I still a big fan of Rohan but I in all fairness bani did all the task and gave her best shot, infact after reading your post I think mona made the least effort in tasks.

she got the least encouragement from others except Rohan. whereas she was always encouraging the people she supported.

I blame social media as well for brainwashing. In the start Rohan was also known for always sleeping and doing nothing. This post is really good and an eye opener and no over exaggeration

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kuch bhi 🀣
Have we watched same show???πŸ˜†
Topic maker deliberately hid all tasks where she made an exit without putting any sincere efforts
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani did tasks without crossing limit or as you said, going to exteme levels. Thats how tasks should be performed but phir BB ko TRP nehi milegi.πŸ˜† BB rely on negativity for TRP, that's why all the light-hearted moments are on voot, not main episode. If Swami Om hasnt crossed his limits, I bet BB would keep him till Finale.
Thank you writing this post.

Well, haters gonna hate...
Bani J FTW
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Kuch bhi 🀣

Have we watched same show???πŸ˜†
Topic maker deliberately hid all tasks where she made an exit without putting any sincere efforts

Your counter points would be much appreciated. 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: TWEETYP1E

I am a Rohan fan, and because I was only interested in how he performed and find positive in everything he did. I kind of ignored everything that bani did and to defend Rohan I found faults in all other contestants including Lopa

I still a big fan of Rohan but I in all fairness bani did all the task and gave her best shot, infact after reading your post I think mona made the least effort in tasks.

she got the least encouragement from others except Rohan. whereas she was always encouraging the people she supported.

I blame social media as well for brainwashing. In the start Rohan was also known for always sleeping and doing nothing. This post is really good and an eye opener and no over exaggeration

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you.😊

And yeah Mona and so many others were such poor task performers, but they were never pulled up. In fact Bani was one of the best task performers this season.

Just take the chef task. She was simply brilliant in that. All 3 times she was quick on her feet and picked up the right ingredients and then did not waste time, but quickly and efficiently went to work on the dishes and did well co-ordinated team work with Manu and emerged the clear winner in all 3 rounds. All that without any drama or any shor. It was the end task so BB was I guess fine with it going smoothly. But this is the way she has always performed tasks, but she wasn't appreciated for it, but drew a lot of flak for supposedly not doing tasks or quitting tasks.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bani doesnt do tasks. Period.
Reason: She doesnt care!
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Bani doesnt do tasks. Period.

Reason: She doesnt care!

Now dis is what I mean by false accusations...such a grossly false statement about 'Bani doesn't do tasks.' Sorry not good enough.

And its a fact that she has done the maximum tasks and has put in the maximum hours for tasks. If she didnt care or didnt do tasks then this would not have been possible.

Also the thing is dat so much of focus was on Bani's tasks that all other HMs performance in tasks got overlooked and most of them were worse than Bani in tasks. And those who were good, I would put Bani at par with them.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Now dis is what I mean by false accusations...such a grossly false statement about 'Bani doesn't do tasks.' Sorry not good enough.

And its a fact that she has done the maximum tasks and has put in the maximum hours for tasks. If she didnt care or didnt do tasks then this would not have been possible.

Also the thing is dat so much of focus was on Bani's tasks that all other HMs performance in tasks got overlooked and most of them were worse than Bani in tasks. And those who were good, I would put Bani at par with them.

Again I will give a short answer. In yesterday's episdoe video only Bani herself said "Tasks are not my primary intention here" She herself said she does not have that fire to do well.

If not me atleast you can trust her.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Again I will give a short answer. In yesterday's episdoe video only Bani herself said "Tasks are not my primary intention here" She herself said she does not have that fire to do well.

If not me atleast you can trust her.

There's a huge difference between bani saying what she said and she being accused of not doing tasks/ not completing tasks/ quitting tasks. Also in spite of saying that she gave her full efforts in tasks, only dat she refused to stoop to any level and did tasks decently. Even BB said in her journey video abt her efforts in luxury budget tasks, coz of luxury budget items. And dis i had pointed out weeks ago.

Also she is brutally honest with herself and have not seen anyone else accept their own shortcomings, much less point it out themselves the way Bani does and dat's exactly what she did when she said that 'tasks (as in winning or going to extreme levels) r not her priority. There were many others who did not do tasks, but neither were dey pulled up nor they acknowledge that dey did not do tasks.
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks khamoshh for this post.I wish bani could articulate as well
I am amazed at the amount of negativity in this forum against Bani.so many false allegations and all her actions are scrutinised and mocked upon.this is evident from baseless comments with no valid points by bani haters to the post.dunno how many times she was called ladli but i always felt ctully lopa was favoured by salman and BB.

It is refreshing to read yours,hippos,bb10,meghan,amiyas and few others post .pls keep writing😊

Edited by soulEscape - 7 years ago