Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
What a post khamosh ji... Nice saying as usual... Badly needed this...

Banij FTW ๐Ÿ‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Haha same here. That's why I even avoid writing these days. ๐Ÿคฃ

I read and laugh on those nonsensical allegations and essays by others.

Anyway...I love reading your posts.

Thank you for the appreciation. U always do that!๐Ÿ˜Š
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Haha same here. That's why I even avoid writing these days. ๐Ÿคฃ

I read and laugh on those nonsensical allegations and essays by others.

Anyway...I love reading your posts.

Dev I still remember your thread for Kish after she got evicted! It was amazing. All the replies were very good and positive as well.
This year every thread sooner or later turns into a war zone. :/
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

thanks for clearing this task related obsession shhh๐Ÿคฃ.. loved your post๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. get ready for some useless , nonsensical, pointless ,baseless argumentation of one dimentional facts articulated in a worse way.๐Ÿคฃmark my words this will happen

From the very beginning I was always surprised the amount of flak Bani would get for not doing tasks. As though baaki sab tees maar khan the. But focus wld always be on bani and I remember all those stuffs abt her not being good at tasks in Roadies too.

Anyways I never found her lacking or not giving her all in tasks, yet she was never appreciated. Like in the 'Raja aur Runk' task she got accidentally knifed, but in a short time she was back to doing the task and she was one of the best performers in that.

In the1st immunity task for captaincy, she was doing the task after doing 2 back to back tasks and one task (the punishment one) she had stayed awake the whole night. Also she was unwell and had not had her food, yet she competed till the end, when Mona had given up much earlier and coz of unfair sanchalak she did not win the task.

In d dome task she lasted the longest along with Jagga, but again no applaud for doing the task so well.

The cycling task was the toughest and she gave the maximum effort for this one too and also considering that this task was just after the dome task in which she had stayed awake till early morning. So again 2 nights she had performed task, which no one else did.

And I could go on.๐Ÿ˜†

Now I think it was deliberate on the makers part so dat future HMs dont so the task the way Bani does, with enjoyment, positivity and decency and also to favor Manveer. Yes he has done tasks too, but Bani has done them better, and many more than Manveer.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Please Agar kisiko twitter PE Jana pehchana hai to please is post KO virul kar do... Urgently needed this...
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Please Agar kisiko twitter PE Jana pehchana hai to please is post KO virul kar do... Urgently needed this...

Good idea! K you should post this on Twitter as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey K!
you made a thread on the same, a while back. So if you don't mind, I would like to just copy paste my previous comment, cus I am so bored of all these baseless allegations.
It is not even funny anymore.

The fact that Bani doesn't win tasks is just a reinforcement. It started when she lost against Lopa in wrestling. But it isn't true. She performs the tasks well. Even the car task, where she did much better pull ups than Manveer who looked like he needs to work on strength training.
The ski task also, she was the only one using her brains.
The sewing machine one, the cycle one (she could stop and not let others sleep). Even during the Taxi task she managed to sway Gaurav, but in the end he acted stupid and gave Lopa's money to Priyanka.
If you watch the BB laundry task, she was the most active in her team.
If you watch the Raja rank task, she was manipulating Om who in turn managed to stay in role due to her and she was taking photographs too.
Let's not forget the dome task, it doesn't matter if she came out, she did stay in the longest voh bhi with Priyanka๐Ÿคข
And no bias: but she was the best sanchalika this season. No one should refute that honestly.
She did it with sincerity. Sab itne bekar the esp Manveer, and Rahul ji was also looking bored.
The house was at its best during her captaincy. It was clean, luxury budget went well.
Lopa was a good captain too, but I guess the HMs were already pissed at her by then due to the way they thought she won her captaincy and the Priyanka incidents.

The task where they had banned her gym, considering how "selfish, self-centered" she apparently is she could have used the equipment Rohan and Gaurav got for her. She did not break the rules of the task unlike Swami ji who left his bandhan from Rahul and they all lost their luxury budget.
Bani was the first to tell Rahul to go after Om because they will lose their luxury budget.
The fact that her completing this task is such a big deal, because everyone knows she works out every day. And as people in the house have said "toofan aa jaye, Bani gym na chode"

Bani has had the opportunity to do most tasks, unlike others. Probably the reason why this reinforcement becomes stronger.

Coming to actual worst task performance without bias: The secret task during goldmine.
What was Manu thinking? Lol. "Humko ek secret task mila hai". ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh, by the way, Bani collected the most gold during that task too. Rohan said it himself.

Now in reality:
All the HMs are equally bad at performing tasks. I mean so bad!
Season 9 might have been a snooze, but don't forget the zeal most of the HMs did the tasks. Even Rimi resisted the urge to leave the Prize money task when they were taking away her makeup uske naak ke niche se.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Good idea! K you should post this on Twitter as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh I have already made the post twitter friendly, just forgot to tweet it. Will do it asap.

Thanks for the reminder opsora and Ami.๐Ÿ˜Š
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Also great thread K!

IDK what to say anymore, or add to it. I am genuinely frustrated because if you try to knock sense into people it bounces back off theirs heads like there is some impervious wall shielding them from any logic.

Hehehe, but thanks for the post K, it feels good to know some people understand her.
I feel so drained since last night's voting deets and stuff. Not feeling my usual self but this post made me feel slightly better.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Also great thread K!

IDK what to say anymore, or add to it. I am genuinely frustrated because if you try to knock sense into people it bounces back off theirs heads like there is some impervious wall shielding them from any logic.

Hehehe, but thanks for the post K, it feels good to know some people understand her.
I feel so drained since last night's voting deets and stuff. Not feeling my usual self but this post made me feel slightly better.

Thanks ya!๐Ÿ˜Š

And believe me I too feel so drained, but it's just u guys who motivate me to make threads on Bani and give my perception and perspective on things..