Why this false propaganda of Bani not doing tasks?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
What I am saying I have always said it, when ppl kept propagating that Bani does not do tasks, quits tasks or does not complete tasks. But now it seems this was a deliberate and systematic campaign against Bani to give the impression that she does not do tasks. And it got driven home when Rishab declared her the worse performer in tasks and said that she was not entertaining.

If one was to look back one would safely said that Bani has indeed done the maximum tasks and has put in the maximum hours too. Although she didn't always end up winning, but she did give tough competition to her opponents. Also her not winning was due to unfair sanchalaks, or unsportsmanlike tricks from opponents, which though technically permitted, did not go with the spirit of the game or unnecessary use of brute force. In all these instances what is commendable is that Bani took it sportingly and did not make huge issues out of it and hence these matters never got highlighted the way they should have.

In luxury budget group tasks, Bani excelled and was one of the most involved housemates as for her these tasks were important for them earning luxury budget items and a shot at captaincy and immunity. She has been shown to motivate others during luxury task precisely for these reasons.

Also she has always said that her criteria for doing tasks was to enjoy them and that she was not motivated to go to extreme levels for tasks. The latter statement was conveniently used against her, even though she was one of the very few housemates who gave her all in the task, if it did not require crossing a limit.

As for entertainment, one just needs to watch unseen voot videos of hers during tasks to see the hilarious and entertaining way she would perform tasks. But if BB did not air them in main episodes the how would people know?

As I said BB has deliberately given the impression about Bani being bad at tasks. Even when they would air promos, BB would ensure that they aired that part of the promo where Bani in the heat of the moment would say she was quitting tasks and the next 24 hours people would keep talking about there goes bani quitting another task and when the episode would be aired, it would become clear that that was not the case and indeed she had put her full efforts. Case in point, the cycling task (which btw only 4 housemates had to do, and Rahul did the least coz of his health and Elena and Jason were fresh wild cards, but even they found the going tough and it was bani who along with Jason who ended up putting the maximum efforts and cycling the most for luxury budget items for the entire house) and the taxi task. By now we all know bani does not tend to defend herself much and pretty much allows people to think whatever they want and so too was the same when she repeatedly got targeted for not doing tasks. She would give her defence in short and that was it.

So why was this deliberate misconception of Bani being bad at tasks was encouraged? IMO this was done to discourage people from doing tasks the way Bani used to. And how was that? By doing the tasks with enjoyment, positively and decently. As I always say, BB tasks are designed to bring out the kind of person one is in stressful conditions and to show how low one can get. Even when tasks would start bani would be seen telling housemates to enjoy the task and not to take them to extreme levels. Not something BB would want. And she had the personality to make people follow her too. But BB ensured this did not happen and then of course there was Om who was always there to take tasks to the next level.

Another thing was that Bani would act as shield during tasks. She was always alert and though always stayed in the background, but whenever she felt the situation was going out of hand she would physically place herself between the 2 fighting housemates to prevent things from going physical. And I noticed in later tasks even other housemates used to do that. Again something BB did not want.

So bani did tasks, did them really well, but did them her way, with enjoyment, positivity and decently and still put her full efforts. But that's not how BB wanted tasks to be performed and that's why BB deliberately discredited her. It was only in the last week, when it was the last WKW of the season that Salman acknowledged that bani did the task in a decent manner and what Manu had done to bani during the task, using full force to thrown water at her and dislodging her was taking task to the next level and that anyone in bani's place would have ended up the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I never found her contributing any less in any tasks...she always gave her best and always did everything knowing her limit to take the task upon herself. I love her spirit and her positivity.

BANI FTW!!!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Damn! This is one hell of a write up. IDK what to add coz anything I would add would lessen the impact it is making right now.
Though I know gifs and emoticons are not far away to make the post like a war zone.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with most of the things. Bani performed all the tasks and even win some.of them. Yes she does leave fee tasks early but that doesn't makes her any less worthy... considering BB is not just about tasks! It's about how overall you're.

You have written a well organized post and covered all aspects.

Bani rocks!❤️
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Damn! This is one hell of a write up. IDK what to add coz anything I would add would lessen the impact it is making right now.
Though I know gifs and emoticons are not far away to make the post like a war zone.

Would u believe if I told u I hate writing long posts??? Its a fact, but den so many false allegations flying all around, makes me end up penning my thoughts.

And yup have got used to the GIFs and emoticons and also ignoring them.😉
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This post was much needed! Thanks K.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
You write so well! I'm always looking forwards to your threads.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

What I am saying I have always said it, when ppl kept propagating that Bani does not do tasks, quits tasks or does not complete tasks. But now it seems this was a deliberate and systematic campaign against Bani to give the impression that she does not do tasks. And it got driven home when Rishab declared her the worse performer in tasks and said that she was not entertaining.

i agreee and this is a regular jaap🤣

If one was to look back one would safely said that Bani has indeed done the maximum tasks and has put in the maximum hours too. Although she didn't always end up winning, but she did give tough competition to her opponents. Also her not winning was due to unfair sanchalaks, or unsportsmanlike tricks from opponents, which though technically permitted, did not go with the spirit of the game or unnecessary use of brute force. In all these instances what is commendable is that Bani took it sportingly and did not make huge issues out of it and hence these matters never got highlighted the way they should have.

exactly dude.. she doesnt want to play unfair.. she wants to play it fair and square😳.. glad bb likes those who does maara maari cheena chapti and use anyone as auzaar to win , i m glad bani doesnt fit in this category😳

In luxury budget group tasks, Bani excelled and was one of the most involved housemates as for her these tasks were important for them earning luxury budget items and a shot at captaincy and immunity. She has been shown to motivate others during luxury task precisely for these reasons.

i agree but now some will say that she is obsessed for food so she did those tasks and may call her selfish but let me clear the fact everyone in bb house is selfish . no one is saint.🥱

Also she has always said that her criteria for doing tasks was to enjoy them and that she was not motivated to go to extreme levels for tasks. The latter statement was conveniently used against her, even though she was one of the very few housemates who gave her all in the task, if it did not require crossing a limit.

i agree😳

As for entertainment, one just needs to watch unseen voot videos of hers during tasks to see the hilarious and entertaining way she would perform tasks. But if BB did not air them in main episodes the how would people know?

poor editing to made her look bad

As I said BB has deliberately given the impression about Bani being bad at tasks. Even when they would air promos, BB would ensure that they aired that part of the promo where Bani in the heat of the moment would say she was quitting tasks and the next 24 hours people would keep talking about there goes bani quitting another task and when the episode would be aired, it would become clear that that was not the case and indeed she had put her full efforts. Case in point, the cycling task (which btw only 4 housemates had to do, and Rahul did the least coz of his health and Elena and Jason were fresh wild cards, but even they found the going tough and it was bani who along with Jason who ended up putting the maximum efforts and cycling the most for luxury budget items for the entire house) and the taxi task. By now we all know bani does not tend to defend herself much and pretty much allows people to think whatever they want and so too was the same when she repeatedly got targeted for not doing tasks. She would give her defence in short and that was it.

she lacks this habit of defending herself as she thinks she doesnt want / need to prove anythinng to anyone simple.😕

So why was this deliberate misconception of Bani being bad at tasks was encouraged? IMO this was done to discourage people from doing tasks the way Bani used to. And how was that? By doing the tasks with enjoyment, positively and decently. As I always say, BB tasks are designed to bring out the kind of person one is in stressful conditions and to show how low one can get. Even when tasks would start bani would be seen telling housemates to enjoy the task and not to take them to extreme levels. Not something BB would want. And she had the personality to make people follow her too. But BB ensured this did not happen and then of course there was Om who was always there to take tasks to the next level.

i agree😳

Another thing was that Bani would act as shield during tasks. She was always alert and though always stayed in the background, but whenever she felt the situation was going out of hand she would physically place herself between the 2 fighting housemates to prevent things from going physical. And I noticed in later tasks even other housemates used to do that. Again something BB did not want.

this was never shown or came into picture.. no one even tried to appreciate this fact🥱

So bani did tasks, did them really well, but did them her way, with enjoyment, positivity and decently and still put her full efforts. But that's not how BB wanted tasks to be performed and that's why BB deliberately discredited her. It was only in the last week, when it was the last WKW of the season that Salman acknowledged that bani did the task in a decent manner and what Manu had done to bani during the task, using full force to thrown water at her and dislodging her was taking task to the next level and that anyone in bani's place would have ended up the same.

yep and this way of doing the tasks is not approved by bb in his history of entire seasons😆

thanks for clearing this task related obsession shhh🤣.. loved your post😳😳.. get ready for some useless , nonsensical, pointless ,baseless argumentation of one dimentional facts articulated in a worse way.🤣mark my words this will happen
Edited by yawfeh - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Would u believe if I told u I hate writing long posts??? Its a fact, but den so many false allegations flying all around, makes me end up penning my thoughts.

And yup have got used to the GIFs and emoticons and also ignoring them.😉

Haha same here. That's why I even avoid writing these days. 🤣

I read and laugh on those nonsensical allegations and essays by others.

Anyway...I love reading your posts.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Btw I remember that there was a thread titled "tasks tally" or something like that. I'll try to find it. It listed almost every task happened this season and who won, who lost etc.