Hating Manu in the Precap

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am hating Manu in Precap. He is so annoying, it seems like he is taking his bhadas out. Every guest that came in house never said anything good about Manu. He supported Bani the whole week, and he is speaking worst about her to get footage?? I don't think Bani made friends for benefits, it's Manu who did that. Mona, Manveer, Nitibha, Om, Priyanka..etc he played with them. He has never stood by Mona, Mona voted herself for this plonker Manu.

I wouldn't like to see him in final and yes Manveer gave right board to Manu that he doesn't deserve to be in final. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with everything except the last part.

Manu has a nasty side to him but I must appreciate that he had the balls to play the game on his own and deal with the consequences -being labelled as the villain, the schemer etc. while Manveer always made sure that his "ghaon ka bhola bare dil wala" image stayed the same and Manu got all the flack. He's not as naive he portrays himself to be.

For this reason (and this reason only - can't forget that he and Lopa got a free ride to Top 4) I think that Manu is deserving to be a finalist.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Talk about friends with benefits...Manu is the one who made friends for his Own benefits...he made sure to be in group of M3 and others. Such a cunning shameless person. Whereas Bani had least no. Of friends in the house.