Key Takeaway from the videos!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Manveer
  • His beard was small when he gave audition for BB!!!!!!!!!😲
  • All those crap about his beard being more than himself was a bluff!
  • He sacrificing his beard for Manu was just drama!
  • His intonation at audition & the show is very different.
  • His initial plan was to cause drama, be sexist, racist whch he changed midway in the show.
  • If today he is a finalist its because of Manu & Mona...Plain & Simple.

Lopa
  • She always took stand starting from Week 1.
  • BB wanted his best to show Rohan-Lopa romantic track, but they did not agree. May be that is why BB was against Rohan
  • She genuinely was the best on all tasks, its confirmed in BB words.
  • If one contestant stood up strong against Swami OM it was Lopa.
  • The only negative being shown was taking stand on everything. Whichis not really a negative thing though, if think about real life.
Manu
  • You realise he was integral part of Manveer being here. Manveer was a total mess without Manu.
  • Manu on the other hand wont be anywhere without Mona.
  • You realise BB never gave good footage to Manu, he was always biased towards others.
  • Him writing Maa on blackboard was not shown!!! That would have got him many votes. 😡
Bani
  • It was THE WORST journey.
  • As BB summed it "Nafrat aur Takrar bhari journey" (Full of hatred & fights)
  • She was bad in all tasks & did bad in interpersonal relationships.
  • The articles on Bani-Lopa fight for showing Igloo task video was fake.Its proof BANI has tons of PRs.
  • Even today Lopa put across her point better than Bani.
  • All big celebrities praised Bani. Which we know why!!! 😆
  • She is rude, did not even thank BB & started tu-takari with Lopa.
  • BB indirectly hinted Bani to again start playing alone victim card & she flipped completely.
  • Its a direction how BB & BANI fooling people & playing the game on us.
Edited by Debamalya - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely point on for each and every contestant 👏👏
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

make it stop

lopas pr spotted😆
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yawfeh

make it stop

lopas pr spotted😆

Me? I stay in Hong Kong. Anything else?
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post. Agree with ur points.
Lopas journey was very positive acc to me n manus was very entertaining. Other two was forced n bOkwaas
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Me? I stay in Hong Kong. Anything else?

thats ypour personal thing.😆😆.. so what where you live? it is none of my concern and i m least bothered..😳.. neither did i ask u😳.. anyways thanks for the info😕
PR can be operated from anywhere🤣
Edited by yawfeh - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I disagree. Especially with whatever negative you wrote about Bani considering you favor Lopa.😆
pandora88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

thats ypour personal thing.😆😆.. so what where you live? it is none of my concern and i m least bothered..😳.. neither did i ask u😳.. anyways thanks for the info😕
PR can be operated from anywhere🤣

You should stop insinuating things about people's neeyat. That only shows you in poor light. It's perfectly okay that Lopamudra is a real contender for the title. There is no need to lose any sleep over that. It's only a game show. Cheer up!
1004467 thumbnail
Very well analyzed ⭐️. I agree there were some discrepancies in Manveer's audition video and the way he acted/talked inside the house. He portrayed himself a simpleton/villager in his audition video through his accent/look. Once inside the house he was quite different. Either he grew through his journey and turned into a different person or he fooled everyone all along 😆.

Manu has been the biggest content provider and his journey was emotional.

Lopa's journey was beautiful...her childishness, her stand and her performance in task all seemed entertaining.

Bani's video did try to portray her as isolated, targeted victim 😲 which again didn't seem plausible. I wish instead of portraying her as a victim and all out negative, sad story, BBoss had just shown her as unique and independent person.

Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pandora88

You should stop insinuating things about people's neeyat. That only shows you in poor light. It's perfectly okay that Lopamudra is a real contender for the title. There is no need to lose any sleep over that. It's only a game show. Cheer up!

oh damnn😆 get a life man... i never used word called neeyat neither did i comment on neeyat😆😆.. why will i be loosing my sleep for a show like bb...? you could be kidding😆 anyways cheer up and keep dreaming😳.. not all dreams can come true or are meant to come true😆