Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yes, Manu's was the best video ... β­οΈπŸ‘

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
I cant believe myself
But i am not ashamed of myself for saying this" i am seriously liking manu frm last 2 week"

And the only vid brought tears in my eyes is-Manu's one

We failed to see wat manu is and i am extremely angry over me for this:@ and i am sorry wat i said and felt abt him:(

Manveer's vid- irritating

Lopa-ok ok

Bani-ok ok

Manu never was captain
Manveer badi chalaki se bhola bhala rup leke manu pe sawar hoke show khatam kar diya shayed jeet bhi jaye but manu actually stood by manveer thats why manveer is in this position

951405 thumbnail
Hippo well said.
Manu has the best journey tribute, because it was the most realistic out of all them.

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

I cant believe myself

But i am not ashamed of myself for saying this" i am seriously liking manu frm last 2 week"

And the only vid brought tears in my eyes is-Manu's one

We failed to see wat manu is and i am extremely angry over me for this:@ and i am sorry wat i said and felt abt him:(

Manveer's vid- irritating

Lopa-ok ok

Bani-ok ok

Manu never was captain
Manveer badi chalaki se bhola bhala rup leke manu pe sawar hoke show khatam kar diya shayed jeet bhi jaye but manu actually stood by manveer thats why manveer is in this position

Manu has the ability to even get the most frequent of haters to finally like him. Once you continue to see more of him, he just wins you over. I was completely indifferent to Manu in the first few weeks, but now I'm a big time supporter. 😊 Manu has done so many sacrifices for Manveer, and Manveer did nothing in return for him. Well said that without Manu, Manveer would never ever be in this position!

Join the AT thread if you want too. A lot of former Manu haters are now supporting him there. Hippo and Cruiser opened a lot of people's eyes. 😳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god i missed d manveer part that was shown quite early in d episode

Average fellow made to look superior for some reason
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Hippo! I agree, he's cunning, backbiter, shrewd & everything.. BUT one cannot deny that Manu indeed made the season interesting with his witty oneliners, groupisms, rivalry against the celebs...
minus him, the season would've been boring!

He did his homework very well of analyzing all past seasons & knows how to handle situations & get things done the way he wants.. The first day he said, usse apna raaj chalana hai.. & boy he did it so well! He lead team commoners very well..& without him Manveer/Mona wouldn't have made it so far!

I wouldn't even mind if he wins.. because one can see BB really means a lot to him he's given his 100% to the show & appreciate the opportunity that he got! Par jo bhi ho, Manu Seth will always be remembered as the most smartest player in BB history! πŸ‘
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Great post Hippo! I agree, he's cunning, backbiter, shrewd & everything.. BUT one cannot deny that Manu indeed made the season interesting with his witty oneliners, groupisms, rivalry against the celebs...

minus him, the season would've been boring!

He did his homework very well of analyzing all past seasons & knows how to handle situations & get things done the way he wants.. The first day he said, usse apna raaj chalana hai.. & boy he did it so well! He lead team commoners very well..& without him Manveer/Mona wouldn't have made it so far!

I wouldn't even mind if he wins.. because one can see BB really means a lot to him he's given his 100% to the show & appreciate the opportunity that he got! Par jo bhi ho, Manu Seth will always be remembered as the most smartest player in BB history!πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

1110136 thumbnail
Manu and Lopa had best journey tributes

Manveer was cringeworthy.

Bani was boring but the song was good
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
As per reality post top 2 will be manu and manveer as they got huge votes. so my rating will be
1. Manveer
2. Manu
3. Lopa
4. Bani

as per journey rating will be

1. lopa
2. manu
3. manveer
4. b...πŸ˜† who is sheπŸ˜›
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago