1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mannu and here is reason why

1. Manveer. Basically Bigg Boss took all the emotional songs of last 15 years and add to it his own maska polish...and created one of the most bias tribute I have ever seen, It was like someone is paying tribute to Amitabh Dilip Kumar or Shahrukh. I was like ho gaya bas karo. Common man suffering, a sacha friend, father son, jai veeru.

It was a clear attempt to show him as winner and now I am seriously worried that BB is carrying out his Sultan theme plan

Dont get emotional with these videos..i could have easily created a video showing him as mean and cunning ..back biting...rolling eyes..selfish..demeaning women..belittling others...doing badtamezi with celebs

2. Lopa's was weak...clearly indicates she will be 4th.

3. Baani was a good one but not great. It was not as emotional but then again Baani herself has being non emotional, Still it was not biased and based on merit.

4. I was impressed with Mannu the most. We all know he is being treated as a circuit of munna bhai manveer. BB is going after him since few weeks painting him zanana etc. Still his journey was very powerful and it was not like all emotional songs were added to promote someone. It was strong based on events, his fights, his sufferings...and now that I see Mannu is indeed the most entertaining person this season. Even at the end despite biases he was able to get this journey

My ratings are

Mannu
Baani
Lopa

Kick...on back side...Maveer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still have to finish the episode but πŸ˜† at the kick. 🀣
Saw the beginning of Manveer's video and felt like I was being manipulated by the fakeness πŸ˜†
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manveer had the most manipulated video of all seasons
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am a LOPA fan. But agree with you, if you talk about up downs in a journey its Manu, be it inside the house or outside.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved all the journeys accept bani
The timings, songs doesn't matter

I feel all the three connected to the soul

Lopa s journey was equally good

I love how Bb appreciated various good quality of lopa

Truly good friend I think in a women atleast among indian audiences it's very important to have skills to maintain relations to be able to anything for them so for me that was biggest compliment to lopa.

Then showcased her strong side refusing to take any injustice from anyone. She is not abla nari.

I personally loved lopa s journey but I also loved Manveer and manu. They did bring tears to my eyes.

I think it depends how you see but Bb highlighted best possible qualities of they have and justified how they deserve to be winner. I dint see any Manipulation in it.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For me
Lopa/manu😳
Manveer
Bani
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Manveer journey was most emotional i got tears in my eyes
Prison thumbnail
If you look at manveer when he started on the show he had such a different accent, gaonwala types attitude.. and look at him now... so sophisticated... clearly he was faking it earlier...
Manu was very aggressive and negative in first half of the show, his insecurities were very clear, his extra closeness with mona was fake.. everything was going against him.. then he went out and returned with new plan... stayed away from fights and mona and also tried to be friends with bani... he was always saved from nominations by bb, so he never returned to his ususal self... bottomline he is also faking it...
829898 thumbnail
Manu's journey made me emotional.. I didn't like him much till now but watching the video made me realise that if there is one person who gave his all to this show, that is Manu.. He projects himself a tough minded guy but is very gentle and sensitive ..He is the only contestant who perhaps is not looking forward to going back to his real life as it's going to b very painful for him to face the reality of his loss..

Hope he finds the inner strength to cope with the situation.. Good luck Manu Seth!!

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly manveer never went through a bad phase in the house since mannu was always there to cover him. It's Bani and Rohan who really went through odds and face the heat.
As usual I agree with you hippo..it's like you capture my thoughts in my mind and post here.