Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa was everything which takes to be a winner...she is beautiful, smart, sexy, articulate
BUT a wise man once said a woman's vanity will be her downfall.
Edited by PrincessPriyaa - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Most deserving contestant of Bigg Boss season 10. ⭐️ 👏
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Competent agreee with each and every word written! This season belongs to Lopamudra Raut! What a strong and positive girl she is and so young ! She inspires me! Iam sure the people you don't like her cannot disagree with any of the points you mentioned! Hope she wins this ''

hopefully😃

Word Count: 1

infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I agree but partially. 😆

Although I would like to have winner from Bani and Lopamudra but I know Lopamudra cannot win by votes as others have Huge votes coming for them.

I agree with incidents you mentioned, with most of them.

I disagree with some incidents as well.

What I disliked the most about Lopamudra: Lopamudra defends her even when she is wrong and hesitates in accepting her mistake. She could have gracefully accepted it but no she keeps on arguing without any reason.

i kind of agree on this..but i think its just being immature ..not right.. but not a big mistake too..i feel she directly does not accept it..but kind of tries to talk to the person..indirectly does accept her fault.. for instance after she last the last task she refused to move..in one of her convo with rohan she mentioned how she would play cricket and consider two wickets as her out as it was her bat.. it just showed how immature she was.. but not arrogance.. this is what i feel.. coz people who have too much ego would never go talk first ater a fight but i have seen it lopa
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

With all due respect, abba dabba jabba.

whatever that means . cheers :)
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal29b

Objection My Lord

I can and do disagree with the long and meandering endorsement of one of the biggest liar seen on BB ever. While the post seems to emphasise on the various stands taken by the makeup queen it tries to underplay the various acts that Lopa comitted in her "self defence" like calling Om illegitimate and calling Priyanka a lot worse. She was not the only one who stood against Baba for Lokesh or Nitibha or Mona, other contestants did the same but due to balatant favouritism she was praised endlessly by the host and the other guests giving her an overconfidence that she did not deserve.

While I have repeatedly stated that I hate liars which is the main reason for my dislike of Lopa who so easily stated that she won the beauty contests in which she represented India was a big humongous and unnecessary lie. Just to clarify she never even won a Miss India contest.

However it is the behaviour of Lopa in this last month that I feel has totally antagonised me against her to get out there on a public forum and expose her true face to the public. For a person who has depended only on looks and face value to make her place in the world, to be judging others on their looks and speaking about any operations that may or may not have happened seems to be quite double faced but yet not unexpected from someone like her.

Lopa also has a tendency to start naming peoples class and calling them roadside and no aukaat to show that she comes from a good upbringing but backfires as everyone knows that class is what class does and the case in point is Manu who did mot stoop even when he was taunted in relation to his mother's death. That is what real class is, not staring to bark as soon as someone said something negative to try and display your superiority.

Additionally Lopa has time and again broken the house rules like not broadcasting a secret task, throwing things around the house, reading her sisters letter and continuing to read inspite of BBs admonishments and finally abusing BB when she broke the rules about leaving the task room with Rohan. A little praise has gone completely to her head and she has started thinking that she is bigger than BB itself.

I honestly have been disillusioned by this entire season and the blatant favouritism shown to some of the contestants but feel that Lopas journey is the only one that started higher than where it's ending. She has only fallen anf failed in this show despite of her task winner tag.

LOPA SHOULD NEVER WIN BB. Even Om is better than her and i sould prefer Om being given that trophy over LopaMudra Raut.

this was not an endorsement ...this was just an appreciation post for someone who i liked !
okay so who hasnt lied? who hasnt broken rules ? banis lies were exposed , mannus lies were exposed , manveers aggression with rohan was shown so many times.. they dont fall under the contract right? it was mannu who exposed the secret task which we all saw and also salman agreed to it.. ..all the 4 finalist have lied and broken rules so lets not get there.. there is no such person in this world who have not lied at all..so lets not be too judgemental ..i was just being practical.. lopa reacted and behaved like a human being ..she was never so rude or snobbish or look down people..she was never hit anyone..only person of the 4 finalist to refrain from hitting another contestant.. you have compared her to om.. shows your hatred for her what more can i say.. illegitimate child is not worse than giving maa behan gali which all the 4 finalist have given.. so ya i dont know why so much hatred
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

this was not an endorsement ...this was just an appreciation post for someone who i liked !
okay so who hasnt lied? who hasnt broken rules ? banis lies were exposed , mannus lies were exposed , manveers aggression with rohan was shown so many times.. they dont fall under the contract right? it was mannu who exposed the secret task which we all saw and also salman agreed to it.. ..all the 4 finalist have lied and broken rules so lets not get there.. there is no such person in this world who have not lied at all..so lets not be too judgemental ..i was just being practical.. lopa reacted and behaved like a human being ..she was never so rude or snobbish or look down people..she was never hit anyone..only person of the 4 finalist to refrain from hitting another contestant.. you have compared her to om.. shows your hatred for her what more can i say.. illegitimate child is not worse than giving maa behan gali which all the 4 finalist have given.. so ya i dont know why so much hatred

Thank you for your response.. shall we respond to the points stated? When you say everyone has lied and then reiterate that other contestants lies were exposed it feels that you are justifying lying as everyone is doing it. However u forget that the other housemates did not lie about their achievements or non achievements and that too more than once. If you want to prove me wrong just post any article which says lopa Won a beauty contest.

And now about being rude or snobbish. Would like to state her words "tum roadside se aaye ho. Tum jaise logon ki aukaat nahi hai mere saamne khade rehne ki. Kaat daaloongi" this is sooo damn respectful to others, innit?

In the show Lopa has been physically aggressive by throwing things around multiple times. In the captain medallion task she was pulling with thr intention to hurt and Bani did get hurt in there. Again she actually clambered all over om in the igloo task which again is called getting physical. And when there was the Bani Lopa fight she too was giving as much as she got.

As for comparing to Om, its my prerogative to choose who i feel is of the same calibre. Om too always thought he was right till he was shown how wrong he was and I see the same self delusion in Lopa.

Finally I as a member of IF am allowed to respectfully state my opinions and dont need to be targeted by saying that I am showing hatred.

P.S would love to continue this discussion so please state any further points for supporting lopa. Hope to convince as many as i can that she does not deserve BB trophy.
mahiya thumbnail
Kudos to Lopamudra.. 👏 ..the way she defended herself and even Bani against guest celebrities & commoner's allegations. And her explanations were bang on especially when they asked why you both fight with each other.

Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Manveer was acting mad again on Lopa's point when she was defending celebrities, saying.. Monalisa used to wash their plates.
Manveer should have spoken there only. Mannu & Bani were adding fuel to the fire.

Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal29b

Objection My Lord

I can and do disagree with the long and meandering endorsement of one of the biggest liar seen on BB ever. While the post seems to emphasise on the various stands taken by the makeup queen it tries to underplay the various acts that Lopa comitted in her "self defence" like calling Om illegitimate and calling Priyanka a lot worse. She was not the only one who stood against Baba for Lokesh or Nitibha or Mona, other contestants did the same but due to balatant favouritism she was praised endlessly by the host and the other guests giving her an overconfidence that she did not deserve.

While I have repeatedly stated that I hate liars which is the main reason for my dislike of Lopa who so easily stated that she won the beauty contests in which she represented India was a big humongous and unnecessary lie. Just to clarify she never even won a Miss India contest.

However it is the behaviour of Lopa in this last month that I feel has totally antagonised me against her to get out there on a public forum and expose her true face to the public. For a person who has depended only on looks and face value to make her place in the world, to be judging others on their looks and speaking about any operations that may or may not have happened seems to be quite double faced but yet not unexpected from someone like her.

Lopa also has a tendency to start naming peoples class and calling them roadside and no aukaat to show that she comes from a good upbringing but backfires as everyone knows that class is what class does and the case in point is Manu who did mot stoop even when he was taunted in relation to his mother's death. That is what real class is, not staring to bark as soon as someone said something negative to try and display your superiority.

Additionally Lopa has time and again broken the house rules like not broadcasting a secret task, throwing things around the house, reading her sisters letter and continuing to read inspite of BBs admonishments and finally abusing BB when she broke the rules about leaving the task room with Rohan. A little praise has gone completely to her head and she has started thinking that she is bigger than BB itself.

I honestly have been disillusioned by this entire season and the blatant favouritism shown to some of the contestants but feel that Lopas journey is the only one that started higher than where it's ending. She has only fallen anf failed in this show despite of her task winner tag.

LOPA SHOULD NEVER WIN BB. Even Om is better than her and i sould prefer Om being given that trophy over LopaMudra Raut.

I am not a Lopa fan but I want to say your reply has so much exaggeration ...out of hate for Lopa. In a beauty pageant, the top 3 (sometimes 4) contestants win a crown and sash and are called winners. She never claimed to have won a Miss India contest. Its the others who always called her Miss India.But she did represent India at the next level, Miss United Continents where she was 2nd RU. And that's the contest she talks about winning.As I just explained, the top 3 get the crowns and sashes and are called winners...hence she was a winner there ! Just like Ashwarya Rai and Diya Mirza are not lying when they call themselves Miss India, though Sushmita Sen came 1st. So that's not a "lie" and this allegation is baseless. The only habitual liar on the show was OM. Others are normal human beings. Can you name a human being who can claim they have never lied? (except Mahatma Gandhi 😉) I am not justifying lying but I cant even blow a small thing out of proportion to justify my hate for someone. I was the one to make a post against Lopa when Bani called out on her for talking with with food in her mouth.Bani told Lopa "atleast I never talk with food in my mouth like you". I supported Bani in that post.But the same Bani was sitting on the bench and talking to GG a few days later.. and talking with oats stuffed in her face! 😕So what do we say...Bani is a liar who talks with food in her mouth but claims that she NEVER does that? These are little situations and not big enough reasons to hate someone.

Calling someone Roadside people or having no aukaat (meaning having no capacity to stand in front of her) are definitely more decent than "Kutte hain sab ke sab" and "D**k head or MF etc. So in a house where such extreme gaalis have been unapologetically used time and again ... Lopa deserves a free pass for these "baby gaalis" of hers.
Whatever Lopa saif to Priyanka was in a reaction. Just like Bani kicked doors in reaction and when Om cursed her Mom,and broken the phone in reaction when Lopa said she used her mom as auzar.
Calling someone illegitimate or pushing someone is offensive but not if the person is OM...because he is an exceptional case.He is research material.😉 (Also calling OM illegitimate in reaction to his provactions is way better than calling a decent guy who is your only friend - a D***head for no serious reason

Similarly, how is it fair to hold grudges against one person for breaking rules in a house where almost each one has broken rules? Like my fav contestant should get away with with breaking but not yours ! 😳 Find a finalist who has not broken rules in 3 months, or drop this charge off against Lopa. Cos if rule breaking is an issue, then BB doesnt deserve a winner this season.

Lopa has not sailed into the finale only because of her looks. She has been a significant part of the show right from start. Right stands or wrong, but she has taken them.

So basically you don't have any solid reason to hate Lopa. Even Mandana didn't have one. 😉

Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago