Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bang on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I know she wont win but still lets hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by iamsam - 7 years ago
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Objection My Lord
I can and do disagree with the long and meandering endorsement of one of the biggest liar seen on BB ever. While the post seems to emphasise on the various stands taken by the makeup queen it tries to underplay the various acts that Lopa comitted in her "self defence" like calling Om illegitimate and calling Priyanka a lot worse. She was not the only one who stood against Baba for Lokesh or Nitibha or Mona, other contestants did the same but due to balatant favouritism she was praised endlessly by the host and the other guests giving her an overconfidence that she did not deserve.

While I have repeatedly stated that I hate liars which is the main reason for my dislike of Lopa who so easily stated that she won the beauty contests in which she represented India was a big humongous and unnecessary lie. Just to clarify she never even won a Miss India contest.

However it is the behaviour of Lopa in this last month that I feel has totally antagonised me against her to get out there on a public forum and expose her true face to the public. For a person who has depended only on looks and face value to make her place in the world, to be judging others on their looks and speaking about any operations that may or may not have happened seems to be quite double faced but yet not unexpected from someone like her.

Lopa also has a tendency to start naming peoples class and calling them roadside and no aukaat to show that she comes from a good upbringing but backfires as everyone knows that class is what class does and the case in point is Manu who did mot stoop even when he was taunted in relation to his mother's death. That is what real class is, not staring to bark as soon as someone said something negative to try and display your superiority.

Additionally Lopa has time and again broken the house rules like not broadcasting a secret task, throwing things around the house, reading her sisters letter and continuing to read inspite of BBs admonishments and finally abusing BB when she broke the rules about leaving the task room with Rohan. A little praise has gone completely to her head and she has started thinking that she is bigger than BB itself.

I honestly have been disillusioned by this entire season and the blatant favouritism shown to some of the contestants but feel that Lopas journey is the only one that started higher than where it's ending. She has only fallen anf failed in this show despite of her task winner tag.

LOPA SHOULD NEVER WIN BB. Even Om is better than her and i sould prefer Om being given that trophy over LopaMudra Raut.
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa devi ki jai ho๐Ÿฅณfir bhi pata nhi q I dont like her. Yeah but shes more deserving than other 3 people. Lopa nhi to manveer becs in some task hes effort was mind blowingโญ๏ธ. After him manu becs hes entertaining im nt talking about hes chugli ki aadat or drama or overacting but hes one liner was very gd. N at last endomol ki ladli becs of zero contribution to this show but hatsoff to her fans boht hardworking n passionate h kash bani bhi aisi hoti bb me๐Ÿฅฑ
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

First day, first episode, Lokesh entered the house and introduced herself as 'commoner' and Lopa hugged her and told her not to call herself commoner as they're all equal โค๏ธ
Edited by JumpingViolets - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kajal29b

Objection My Lord

I can and do disagree with the long and meandering endorsement of one of the biggest liar seen on BB ever. While the post seems to emphasise on the various stands taken by the makeup queen it tries to underplay the various acts that Lopa comitted in her "self defence" like calling Om illegitimate and calling Priyanka a lot worse. She was not the only one who stood against Baba for Lokesh or Nitibha or Mona, other contestants did the same but due to balatant favouritism she was praised endlessly by the host and the other guests giving her an overconfidence that she did not deserve.

While I have repeatedly stated that I hate liars which is the main reason for my dislike of Lopa who so easily stated that she won the beauty contests in which she represented India was a big humongous and unnecessary lie. Just to clarify she never even won a Miss India contest.

However it is the behaviour of Lopa in this last month that I feel has totally antagonised me against her to get out there on a public forum and expose her true face to the public. For a person who has depended only on looks and face value to make her place in the world, to be judging others on their looks and speaking about any operations that may or may not have happened seems to be quite double faced but yet not unexpected from someone like her.

Lopa also has a tendency to start naming peoples class and calling them roadside and no aukaat to show that she comes from a good upbringing but backfires as everyone knows that class is what class does and the case in point is Manu who did mot stoop even when he was taunted in relation to his mother's death. That is what real class is, not staring to bark as soon as someone said something negative to try and display your superiority.

Additionally Lopa has time and again broken the house rules like not broadcasting a secret task, throwing things around the house, reading her sisters letter and continuing to read inspite of BBs admonishments and finally abusing BB when she broke the rules about leaving the task room with Rohan. A little praise has gone completely to her head and she has started thinking that she is bigger than BB itself.

I honestly have been disillusioned by this entire season and the blatant favouritism shown to some of the contestants but feel that Lopas journey is the only one that started higher than where it's ending. She has only fallen anf failed in this show despite of her task winner tag.

LOPA SHOULD NEVER WIN BB. Even Om is better than her and i sould prefer Om being given that trophy over LopaMudra Raut.

+1
Amazing post.
I stopped liking Lopa because:

a) She lies a lot.
b) She never accepts her faults, I have never heard her say "I am not perfect".
c) She thinks she is always right, it is like her brain stops her from uttering the words- I am sorry.
d) She loves making everything about her, because of her habit of interrupting- which is only when she wants to show herself in a positive light.

Bold: The most off-putting habit. Stop interrupting. Please.

BTW, your post is amazing, do consider making it into a separate thread. You have articulated your points very well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Out of 4 remaining she is the most deserving...But practically
If winner is chosen on votes - bani or manveer may win

If winner is chosen concept wise - manveer may win

If winner is chosen on the basis of most content provided (positive or negative) - manu may win

Finally if winner is chosen on deserving parameters - lopa may win

Lets see what BB decides.
1101232 thumbnail
Now this is a post of a true winner <3 Excellent! There are many instances. But still its a very good post. Undoubtedly this season belongs to her. The shining star & most deserving contestant of the season. โญ๏ธ I feel so proud that I've supported someone like her. Confident, beautiful inside out, loyal, fearless, fierce & gutsy. She's one of a kind! As BB said in her journey video that "Ap hamesha BiggBoss ki gharke surkhiyon mein bani rahi" ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

i said long back n nice ppl are seeing it.in bb journey video they showed d time she step inside bb house manveer targeted her about her designer n frm d min she stepped inside d house to last epi she was targeted n in every instance she proved herself as true winner n true gem.they are many instances,few ,purely on her performance in d house highest bidding was on her, as bb said d instances of sis letter n how all hms targeted n how she stood tall,real victim of physical n mental violence n she emerged as true,ultimate,winner n true gem in call centre task,mela task..etc.. she stood for herself,for others,she stood even for her frd against bb.she exposed bani,m2,many hms n even bb lol.they are many many...she is d balanced,real,strong,positive,good heart n strong,positive healthy mind,good soul contestant there in tat negative house among d negative ppl left. already said a lot about lopa n she proved herself n she is d most deserving a lot there,if see her journey she totally slayed it d season like a queen.lopa is one among those winners when trophy is in lopa's hands d trophy will ve honor,respect,look beautiful n look like winner,tat is lopamudra raut.
irrespective of show result ,queen lopa mudra raut d lioness,true,ultimate winner n true gem. all d best for her bright future.

BB10 SEASON IS LOPAMUDRA RAUT SEASON,PERIOD.

Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

And can you also disagree that Bani only came into the picture because of Lopa. Bani was nowhere to be seen initially, didnt interact with others, didnt do tasks properly. However Lopa was visible from the start and gave good content to BB. She was one of the main forces right from beginning to end.

Bani only came into the light because of her irrational hatred for Lopa. So in a way you can say Lopa made Bani.

Lopa made bani lol
Yes lopa was active 1st week
2nd week salman also told in this week the person is vanished is lopa
3rd week bani became more visible after her fight with gaurav
Then the task incident
So bani is visible by her own capability
She was shown only 5 mins but her every action is questioned
But if I give credit to someone then its gaurav
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘ Wonderful Post ๐Ÿ‘