Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1020442 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

one thing i have noticed in all lopa fans is that most of them are aware of her flaws and point out when she is wrong at the same time accept the fact that she may not win but are proud of her ! such matured fans and viewers this time:)

That's how a fan should be - a healthy one & not blind..
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

Earlier I disliked her (chiefly due to her antagonism with Gaurav) but no more now after some analysis & comparison with others down the road..Infact would be slightly pleased if she gets another crown on 29th Jan..

i was disappointed with their fight as well.. it all started when mannu told her gaurav wanted her to sit on the villains/khalnayak throne.. i doubt that would happen seeing banis fanbase and BB's stratergy for common man to win mostly manveer.. lopa will be the second or first runner up im guessing if she wins ill be very happy :)
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with your post👏
Lopa has earned the respect of many people during her bigg boss journey and I am one of them
People had many times called her childish but I will not mention it as her negative point as once she had mentioned that one should have that child inside
After watching her unseen videos she and rohan seemed to me the only people who came to enjoy...their target was neither to win nor to stay just to enjoy the experience
And the only thing that I think she need to work on is avoiding the people who are trying to instigate her otherwise she is a perfect package
Hope that she wins😳
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

The post is too long to read😆

haha i know its the built up emotion over the time ..shayad trophy nahi kuch compliment ke saath uske efforts keliye credit hi de dethey hai..😉
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

Completely agree with your post👏

Lopa has earned the respect of many people during her bigg boss journey and I am one of them
People had many times called her childish but I will not mention it as her negative point as once she had mentioned that one should have that child inside
After watching her unseen videos she and rohan seemed to me the only people who came to enjoy...their target was neither to win nor to stay just to enjoy the experience
And the only thing that I think she need to work on is avoiding the people who are trying to instigate her otherwise she is a perfect package
Hope that she wins😳

agree with this point completely m2 were seen criticizing them for discussing things irrelevant to the show..but i disagree i liked it the most ..their opinion, experience from outside would help us understand their personality better..yes she was childish at times.. yes she does take a stand very often ..but we fail to forget she is human as well ..after a fight i have seen her reconcile aswell..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree but partially. 😆

Although I would like to have winner from Bani and Lopamudra but I know Lopamudra cannot win by votes as others have Huge votes coming for them.

I agree with incidents you mentioned, with most of them.

I disagree with some incidents as well.

What I disliked the most about Lopamudra: Lopamudra defends her even when she is wrong and hesitates in accepting her mistake. She could have gracefully accepted it but no she keeps on arguing without any reason.
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
And can you also disagree that Bani only came into the picture because of Lopa. Bani was nowhere to be seen initially, didnt interact with others, didnt do tasks properly. However Lopa was visible from the start and gave good content to BB. She was one of the main forces right from beginning to end.
Bani only came into the light because of her irrational hatred for Lopa. So in a way you can say Lopa made Bani.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
With all due respect, abba dabba jabba.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you 100% 👏
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Bang on post 👏