infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey all !! Coming towards the end of this season this will probably my last post :) I want to make this a positive one so haters might as well stay away :) When i started watching this season i was initially rooting for different set of people but with few episodes this person started growing on me that's Lopa !
she maybe not the favorite one here ..but for me she is the WINNER ! she deserves to win it no matter how much haters bash her .. she has worked hard to achieve whatever she has irrespective of what people think of her achievements ..yes she was the second runner up is that something to be mocked ? no! she has achieved something and has a title in her kitty! Manveer said "even you wouldnt know how you reached the finals" ..very humble of him i know!😆 ..i personally feel if lopa doesn't deserve to go to finals nobody else does..besides Rohan .( reason being - this guy had been the most patient contestant ever in the history of BB ..he was humiliated ,mocked , embarrassed , treated unfairly yet he behaved well with Salman khan and BB ... every week this boy would wait for Salman khan to defend him and speak against the bullies who had disrespected him alas he was bashed and never encouraged !)

Manveer here are the reasons why lopa is deserving than anyone else !!

The only person who took maximum stand for others

for lokesh : when Baba called her charitraheen
for mannu manveer : when rohan (her bff ) wanted to send them to jail without a reason
Mona ( several times ) : when baba spoke nastily about her
for rohan : to bb , to salman , to bani (whenever rohan had been treated unfairly lopa was the only person to go against BB and speak up for him)
for bani : when manveer or mannu made comments about bani and jason
for mannu : when priyanka commented about his mother

she has selflessly worked in the kitchen and cooked for everybody catering to everyone's needs.

yes she has bad qualities as well but she is human..lets forget that.. she always stood up for mannu and manveer she went against her best friend for these ungrateful souls but never ever she she speak about how much she supported them even when these guys are treating her like dirt ! she takes all those insults with a smile.. at times she does over react but that i feel was only since last two weeks but that does not nullify all the good she has done...

she is the person who was always there for her friends rohan and rahul..she was with them in their thick and thin. she stood by rohan no matter how much he was insulted in the show..she never wanted to switch sides with the most favoured contestant .. her tears when rahul and rohan left showed her affectionate side..

for me she is the winner no matter what people have to say she has given a lot to people .. her conversation with rohan were interesting she spoke about dowry , adoption,women empowerment..

she gave om , naveen a makeover.. she gelled with all the contestant minus 2 ( bani and priyanka )
her rift with gaurav was due to the misunderstanding created by mannu ( when he mentioned that gaurav wanted you to sit in the khalnayak kursi and not bani) she started maintaining her distance from him.. and not to mention she always gave 100 percent in her task ! she performed for gaurav who few hours before was the sole reason for almost losing the taxi task!

if i have to point out her major mistake i would say her two outburst with rohan ( plate , suitcase ) and saying baani uses her mother for sympathy ( baani did say very nasty stuff too gold digger , make up) but this could have been avoided by lopa besides that i support her completely and if all this does not make her a winner i dont know what would ! i have a feeling she is not going to win the trophy but im sure she had won a lot of hearts or mine atleast !❤️

she gracefully handled all the insults from farah , karan , mandana ( she did react later ) but atleast she did not insult the guest and never the host ! i know she blamed BB ...people are going crazy over it..how manytimes have we all blamed our parents in anger?? this is afterall just BB ..she apologised so all of us have to relax.. she was shown the negative side of the video but she took only the positivity and was genuinely happy ! and one more reason the important one i liked her was she never found the need to butter bani seeing her popularity unlike others ...had she done that i would have lost respect for her.. i feel mona and lopa were the only one who remained indifferent to baani's popularity which earned them respect from me atleast !

so here is to lopa ! you go girl! you have achieved a lot her and good luck to you :D manveer i feel you havent even done half of this ! I can rightfully say lopa did have friends but she played her game alone with a lot of grace and dignity and much more love !❤️
Edited by infinityonloop - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

hey all !! Coming towards the end of this season this will probably my last post :) I want to make this a positive one so haters might as well stay away :) When i started watching this season i was initially rooting for different set of people but with few episodes this person started growing on me that's Lopa !

she maybe not the favorite one here ..but for me she is the WINNER ! she deserves to win it no matter how much haters bash her .. she has worked hard to achieve whatever she has irrespective of what people think of her achievements ..yes she was the second runner up is that something to be mocked ? no! she has achieved something and has a title in her kitty! Manveer said "even you wouldnt know how you reached the finals" ..very humble of him i know!😆 ..i personally feel if lopa doesn't deserve to go to finals nobody else does..besides Rohan .( reason being - this guy had been the most patient contestant ever in the history of BB ..he was humiliated ,mocked , embarrassed , treated unfairly yet he behaved well with Salman khan and BB ... every week this boy would wait for Salman khan to defend him and speak against the bullies who had disrespected him alas he was bashed and never encouraged !)

Manveer here are the reasons why lopa is deserving than anyone else !!

The only person who took maximum stand for others

for lokesh : when Baba called her charitraheen
for mannu manveer : when rohan (her bff ) wanted to send them to jail without a reason
Mona ( several times ) : when baba spoke nastily about her
for rohan : to bb , to salman , to bani (whenever rohan had been treated unfairly lopa was the only person to go against BB and speak up for him)
for bani : when manveer or mannu made comments about bani and jason
for mannu : when priyanka commented about his mother

she has selflessly worked in the kitchen and cooked for everybody catering to everyone's needs.

yes she has bad qualities as well but she is human..lets forget that.. she always stood up for mannu and manveer she went against her best friend for these ungrateful souls but never ever she she speak about how much she supported them even when these guys are treating her like dirt ! she takes all those insults with a smile.. at times she does over react but that i feel was only since last two weeks but that does not nullify all the good she has done...

she is the person who was always there for her friends rohan and rahul..she was with them in their thick and thin. she stood by rohan no matter how much he was insulted in the show..she never wanted to switch sides with the most favoured contestant .. her tears when rahul and rohan left showed her affectionate side..

for me she is the winner no matter what people have to say she has given a lot to people .. her conversation with rohan were interesting she spoke about dowry , adoption,women empowerment..

she gave om , naveen a makeover.. she gelled with all the contestant minus 2 ( bani and priyanka )
her rift with gaurav was due to the misunderstanding created by mannu ( when he mentioned that gaurav wanted you to sit in the khalnayak kursi and not bani) she started maintaining her distance from him.. and not to mention she always gave 100 percent in her task ! she performed for gaurav who few hours before was the sole reason for almost losing the taxi task!

if i have to point out her major mistake i would say her two outburst with rohan ( plate , suitcase ) and saying baani uses her mother for sympathy ( baani did say very nasty stuff too gold digger , make up) but this could have been avoided by lopa besides that i support her completely and if all this does not make her a winner i dont know what would ! i have a feeling she is not going to win the trophy but im sure she had won a lot of hearts or mine atleast !❤️

she gracefully handled all the insults from farah , karan , mandana ( she did react later ) but atleast she did not insult the guest and never the host ! i know she blamed BB ...people are going crazy over it..how manytimes have we all blamed our parents in anger?? this is afterall just BB ..she apologised so all of us have to relax.. she was shown the negative side of the video but she took only the positivity and was genuinely happy ! and one more reason the important one i liked her was she never found the need to butter bani seeing her popularity unlike others ...had she done that i would have lost respect for her.. i feel mona and lopa were the only one who remained indifferent to baani's popularity which earned them respect from me atleast !

so here is to lopa ! you go girl! you have achieved a lot her and good luck to you :D manveer i feel you havent even done half of this ! I can rightfully say lopa did have friends but she played her game alone with a lot of grace and dignity and much more love !❤️

+100000 👍🏼
I fully agree.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

+1

I disagree as well. 😆
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you. I know Lopa did make mistakes and went overboard sometimes. However, she is a very strong personality who took stand for others and give her 100 percent to everything.
I support her and I hope she wins. Because out of the four, she deserved to win the most.

infinityonloop thumbnail
^ to all the people who have disagreed i respect your opinion but just one thing - you could have disagreed with my opinion that she is a winner but you cannot deny all the incidents which i had mentioned ! 😉
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I completely agree with you. I know Lopa did make mistakes and went overboard sometimes. However, she is a very strong personality who took stand for others and give her 100 percent to everything.

I support her and I hope she wins. Because out of the four, she deserved to win the most.

we share the same name as well as opinion:D
infinityonloop thumbnail

since you have mentioned FULLY .. you deny all the incidents which actually happened? ..hmmm ..interesting..
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very very very well written post. I full agree with u. Yes she might not win the trophy but hse has definetely won a fan in me. I remember she had told her sis that main dil jeetna chahti hu.
She is d one who has shown how strong a woman can be👏
Again great post 👏
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Very very very well written post. I full agree with u. Yes she might not win the trophy but hse has definetely won a fan in me. I remember she had told her sis that main dil jeetna chahti hu.

She is d one who has shown how strong a woman can be👏
Again great post 👏

thankyou so much im glad you agree with me.. one thing i have noticed in all lopa fans is that most of them are aware of her flaws and point out when she is wrong at the same time accept the fact that she may not win but are proud of her ! such matured fans and viewers this time:)
1020442 thumbnail
Earlier I disliked her (chiefly due to her antagonism with Gaurav) but no more now after some analysis & comparison with others down the road..Infact would be slightly pleased if she gets another crown on 29th Jan..