Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I've been saying for the longest time that Lopa is Bigg Boss' Laadli and has been given preferential treatment and an easy ride. After their cat fight, the only reason BB didn't nominate Lopa and Bani is because Lopa would've been evicted against Bani/Rohan/Mona Lisa.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go with votes and go with Lopa as their chosen winner.
One heckuvan undeserving winner.
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your theory makes sense and I agree. I hope so called insaaniyat ki devi doesn't win. Bani <3
MauradersLegacy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I've been saying for the longest time that Lopa is Bigg Boss' Laadli and has been given preferential treatment and an easy ride. After their cat fight, the only reason BB didn't nominate Lopa and Bani is because Lopa would've been evicted against Bani/Rohan/Mona Lisa.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go with votes and go with Lopa as their chosen winner.
One heckuvan undeserving winner.

Completely agree with you.

Especially with the fact that Lopa - Bani weren't punished after their fight was that Lopa stood no chance against Rohan and Bani and even Mona in terms of voting.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
When she was singing ekla chalo I was like OMG how much attention this girl needs, and this is not the first time BB gave her extra attention. Throughout this season she has been like this throwing tantrums and Rahul rohan were there to babysit her.

But still I don't think BB is favoring anyone. It's just they have to control all contestants in order to maintain and make their show. Different contestants have different needs they make sure they play well. Some just can't have positive attitude and think that injustice has been done to them only. Pretty bad things happened to bani Manu and Manveer as well but they listened, they cried, they felt alone, some said sorry, some improved their game, some focused on other things.. Its only Lopa who is still crying.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is the cry baby of the century!! People only learn if they want to. If someone had blinders on, life becomes monochromatic and you loose coz u didn't rectify your act on time!!

Lopa didn't stand a chance if she had to endure a fraction of what bani went through honestly..
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Basically she's only been facing the heat since last weekend. For over 3 months, she's had an easy ride. She was also propelled to the top 4 after giving the worst performance in a task.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I already had to bear her makeup and lipstick falling off her face with today's OTT crying...I cannot handle anymore
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meijer

Funny you should think Lopa doesn't have a fanbase. All my family and relatives love her and are voting for her though I must admit they are not actively writing/posting about her on social media. It's the younger generation that's aggressively promoting Bani because perhaps they can relate to her. My personal observation is that Lopa is more popular among conservative and senior viewers who are not much vocal about TV shows. They'd rather be talking about politics, current affairs on social media. I myself have never tweeted or posted anything about Lopa on my fb though I adore her, which is why I've recently come to this forum to support Lopa.

Exactly that's what I had spoken many times that lopa has a good fan following among people who are not much active on Twitter or facebook... we cannot judge according to these social networking sites only
I am also not active on Twitter or facebook and I know many people who are not but are strongly supporting lopa so we cannot just assume things like that😃
Deepzkul thumbnail
She will win. If you like her, vote for her. I am voting for her. I know sooo many like her and are voting for her.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She's gotten everything in a platter. Her struggle in the show was as close to zilch and whatever she endured lol(if any) was used as an avzaaar by her time and again.
If she really wins which I hope she doesn't that will be the victory of a underserving and whiny baby who cannot hear a single word against her without mumbling a thousand baseless defences. Sacchai ki jeet and all that drama. Funny how the woman who cheated throughout cries about Sacchai ki jeet.