Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MauradersLegacy thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

She won't win. Most likely she will be 3rd

That would be the correct position for her but my gut feeling and what I have noticed is telling me that she will win.

Lopamudra or Manu wouldn't have been in finale had Colors not manipulated the task. And if they can do that, then they definitely can and will make her the winner.

Originally posted by: meghan11

Lopa is not gonna win. Period !! Second runner up.. 🤣

If she doesn't win I will change my username to Voldemort.. This is how confident I am that she will win!

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MauradersLegacy

If she doesn't win I will change my username to Voldemort.. This is how confident I am that she will win!

Okay Voldemort. That's how sure I am. Already addressing you as Voldemort.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoever wins is going to be a stamp winner for this season.. they will get pictures with trophy and few lakhs and will soon go back to wherever they came from.

Real winner will continue to rock the world as he is doing now.

🥳
Meijer thumbnail

********* **** - The rigged winner in disguise?

The show is about to end and it's been a very confusing season. Some people were punished for things that other went away with, some people were bashed by Salman on things others were praised for...

There is a certain contestant who is being favoured and praised since Day 1 and I would like to talk about her.

Do you remember the Bani - Rohan- Swami pee fiasco? Bani wanted to talk to Bigg Boss and when that wasn't happening she removed her mic and Salman bashed her for this on the week-end. She had broken the rules and I can understand that.

Lopamudra Raut in her fight with Priyanka was shouting at the top of her lungs "OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!" and banging on the door. What happened? Bigg Boss called her in the CR and calmed her down. Did Salman bash her on the weekend for her over the top reaction? No.

Lopamudra Raut has been constantly praised all season, all her wrongs were turned into rights and just now she was bashed' by Mandana Karimi at the end of the season. Why? Because the audience could feel sympathetic towards her.

Yesterday she was just humming to a song and Bigg Boss called her in the CR to boost her morale and make her feel better. Who else ever received this kind of treatment this season? No one!

Let's also not forget that she was given a free ride to Top 4 and we all know had Team Rohan been the winner the rules would have been different. Lopamudra, Manu and Manveer: one of these three would have been evicted and there's no way the Bigg Boss Team was going to let that happen.

There were already rumours that Lopamudra and Manveer were fixed finalists and the task's outcome proved that. Because when the tasks rules were being read there was no mention of the winning team going directly to finale!

The two contestants who should have been in the Top 2 together were pitted against each other in a mid-week eviction unfairly.

Deepak Dhar (who is a managing director at Endemol) has been liking positive tweets about Lopamudra and negative ones about Bani Judge.

On top of that Lopamudra is closely associated with Femina and most likely she is still in contract with them. While Bani Judge's contract with Endemol ended more than two years ago... All the more reasons to make Lopamudra the winner because more beauty pageants girls will participate hoping that they will win.

The recent change in the T&C is another sign that is pointing to this and this only.

I won't be surprised if she ends up winning - it'll be my last season (unless Colors sells the rights to the show to another channel) if she does, but I do know that it won't be a fair win because other two contestants in the TOP 4 have a larger fan following than hers. I'm all for girl power but not like this. Not by cheating.

I thought that at least the finale of this unfair season will be fair but alas... everything is pointing in the direction that it won't be.

Would you be happy with Lopamudra being declared the winner knowing that she doesn't have the fanbase to justify that title?

Funny you should think Lopa doesn't have a fanbase. All my family and relatives love her and are voting for her though I must admit they are not actively writing/posting about her on social media. It's the younger generation that's aggressively promoting Bani because perhaps they can relate to her. My personal observation is that Lopa is more popular among conservative and senior viewers who are not much vocal about TV shows. They'd rather be talking about politics, current affairs on social media. I myself have never tweeted or posted anything about Lopa on my fb though I adore her, which is why I've recently come to this forum to support Lopa.
Edited by Meijer - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">If she doesn't win I will change my username to Voldemort.. This is how confident I am that she will win!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">
</font>

Confidence is good but the outcome of BB is beyond our control..😆

So Voldemort it is, don't renege on this one Tom Marvolo Riddle..
Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ideally Manveer would be a winner.. i wish lopa should be 1st runner-up
meghan11 thumbnail
On an unrelated note TM, glad to see some HP fans here..❤️

Nice name MaraudersLegacy😆

Originally posted by: meghan11

On an unrelated note TM, glad to see some HP fans here..❤️

Nice name MaraudersLegacy😆

Thanks! 😊

Word Count: 1

meghan11 thumbnail

<font color="#006633" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Thanks!😊</font>

YW!!!

Word Count: 1