Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Any which way you speculate or think it's fixed no doubt about it.

Yup πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Let colors try all their tricks hum bhi dheet hai, last nyt till 12 my 2 friends & I went all over in my building making all my neighbors vote. Everyone took it so sportingly & voted.

I am at the park now where I come daily for walk requesting ppl to give one vote. My college & tuition friends have already voted & WhatsApp their screen shots to me.

I am doing everything possible to give my best, coz even if she loses I know it was not my fault but biased channel.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

why do you think they changed the voting rules suddenly? Wouldn't allowing 1 vote (instead of 99) be a loss of revenue for them ? ...πŸ˜•

Don't know..πŸ˜•
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
no idea, will have to consult OM in jail for the ans🀣
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Or maybe it was the other way around... Bani was getting a lot of votes n they want manveer to win ..πŸ˜•

Manveer did blurt out in one of the episodes, "meh bb Kay Bahut kaam ata hoon"... Hmmm .. Maybe manveer is the fixed winner ...πŸ€”

Seems this was the case ^^^... Manveer won, n now looks like woh bb Kay bahaut kaam ayega πŸ€ͺ
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Because Manveer was getting more votes than bani that's why. Colors will do anything to make sure bani wins.

i also think the same but phir b i didnot believe k manveer got more votes then Bani
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now we know why last minute change was made..bb was so desperate to make their choosen one Manveer win and they made it happen by last minute manipulation.