There Beside You - ROPA fanfic Chap 1 Up!

Swaryaforever01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone! So I thought of doing a friendly ROPA fanfiction before BB ends. I hope all you ROPA fans out there enjoy it!
~~
Lopamudra had never felt so lonely. Not even when those she once considered friends had left her hanging and joined forces with her apparent rival. She had never known why she hadn't felt so badly depressed.
But now it seems she does. It was only a tad bit later that she had realised what amazing gift she had received.
She laid back as she began drowning in her previous memories of he best friend, Rohan. Her eyes were drowsy with sleep, but her mind was still wandering those cherished moments.

Just then she heard the heavy voice of Bigg Boss calling for her. Her mind snapped back to reality and her eyes shot open. She still missed the empty spot beside her.

Lopa stood up as she staggered over to the confession room, unaware of her sadness. Why was she missing him so much today? Why? She knew that one more day and she could at last see him, yet some part of her yearned for him. For his smile and his stupid jokes, the way he would yawn of boredom and then count the days on his fingers.

"Three more days." He had told her, the night he had left.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried desperately to hold them in.

She sat down on the big couch, feeling the comfort of the warmth that the room emitted.

"How are you Lopamudra?" Bigg Boss asked calmly in his same tone.

"I...I'm okay Bigg Boss." Lopamudra lied as she tried forcing a smile.

"It doesn't seem that way." Bigg Boss said almost instantly.
Lopa sighed. She could no longe cry, her tears are all dried up. She felt exhausted and her mind ached in frustration.

"Would it cheer you up if I tell you that someone is here to see you?"
The words echoed in her head as she looked confused at the empty screen.

Possible thoughts started appearing in her head. Her sister? Her mother? Her father? Who could it be.

Just then the secret door opened, and out revealed a very familiar figure. His lopsided, cute smile, his charming eyes, his messy hair. Only Lopa could've identified the small, hidden scar on his upper lip

Her eyes grew wide at the sight of him as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his tall figure. She felt his firm arms around her waist. It felt like eternity, like peace and like heavens as she stood in his arms. Time slowed down, world stopped spinning. Then they parted and his handsome face came into her view.

"Rohan.." She breathed his name, feeling so right to say it again.

~~

There, this is only chapter 1, the rest of the chapters will be posted soon, I hope you enjoyed it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1020442 thumbnail
Link reported to Kanchi ..
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way they have been together and have shared such great chemistry, strong bond and fondness, I wonder how they will be outside house. Ropa are literally inseparable and they did enjoy each others company.

I like Kanchi too a lot and she seems like such a nice girl for Rohan. But Lopa loves him a lot and we have seen that. Maybe they will change outside house and Rohan-Kanchi can stay together or maybe I should just let myself stop imagining these stuffs.

sxj126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who told you that Lopa loves him. I don't think so
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome post ๐Ÿ‘ @TM
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it . Dont know about others but i want more. Please write more. You have described this so wellโ˜บ๏ธ
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I dont see any romantic angle between Ropa... but loved your writing style ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ