Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hain?

Something is fishy I understand by sudden change. But how is the winner and top 2 already announced. Lopa cannot come top 2 because Manveer and Bani has more support...though I would be happy if anyone from Bani or.Lopa wins but fact is a fact that Lopa doesn't seem to have support like Bani and Manveer.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
In shaa Allah... Banij FTW 🥳
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Where do you see Manveer has more support than Lopa? In every poll whether IF, twitter or fb , Lopa is 2nd to Bani. Even in the final twitter results by Dipang, Bani and Lopa and top2. I don't understand why people say Manveer has more support than Lopa?

I agree. Lopa will be in top2 with Bani.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hain?

Something is fishy I understand by sudden change. But how is the winner and top 2 already announced. Lopa cannot come top 2 because Manveer and Bani has more support...though I would be happy if anyone from Bani or.Lopa wins but fact is a fact that Lopa doesn't seem to have support like Bani and Manveer.

well rohan fans r voting for lopa too now so she can make her way to top 2
rohan said today in fb live chat that assume u r voting for me n vote fr lopa

bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Where do you see Manveer has more support than Lopa? In every poll whether IF, twitter or fb , Lopa is 2nd to Bani. Even in the final twitter results by Dipang, Bani and Lopa and top2. I don't understand why people say Manveer has more support than Lopa?

No Lopa only wins here on IF on twitter she won by 1% in dibang poll thats due to Rohan fans for sure
bowdow55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hain?

BECAUSE I GOT A NEWS BB IS LOPA'S FATHER THE WAY THEY ARE TREATING HER AFTER ROHAN EVICTION SHE IS WINNING THIS IF NOT WINNING THEY WILL 100% EVICT BANI BEFORE LOPA
alia0998 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

No Lopa only wins here on IF on twitter she won by 1% in dibang poll thats due to Rohan fans for sure

She won by 5% and that's quite a lot! you tell me one place where Manveer wins?

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

BECAUSE I GOT A NEWS BB IS LOPA'S FATHER THE WAY THEY ARE TREATING HER AFTER ROHAN EVICTION SHE IS WINNING THIS IF NOT WINNING THEY WILL 100% EVICT BANI BEFORE LOPA

Bani will win for sure. Forget everything else. Don't waste any money on any one please
bowdow55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alia0998

She won by 5% and that's quite a lot! you tell me one place where Manveer wins?

bb official handle post