Bani's journey video proved..

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't like the contestants bawling but I love watching those journey videos every season.

I had a smile while watching Manveer, Manu and Lopa's video. As for Bani's video, I waited and waited but then realised how boring her journey was. Bb showed Anda, Gauhar and captaincy that happened ages ago. No wonder she grasped the negativity because there wasn't anything else that diverted her mind. Others were also shown negative stuff but they had other things to get happy about.

Her journey video proved why people kept asking- what has Bani done to deserve to be a finalist?
Edited by JumpingViolets - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

californiababy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manveer's journey was the best! Bani doesn't deserve to even be in the finalist list. Love you Manveer!
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's BB's fault for showing Bani only the negative parts..They wanted such a reaction out of her..😳
Edited by MsAnu - 7 years ago
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every journey has up and downs. Y'all love Bani sooo much that almost all topics you guys make are of her. My deserving Bani has been through so much mostly alone.
BaniFTW
Edited by Arshifan72011 - 7 years ago
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I don't like the contestants bawling but I love watching those journey videos every season.

I had a smile while watching Manveer, Manu and Lopa's video. As for Bani's video, I waited and waited but then realised how boring her journey was. Bb showed Anda, Gauhar and captaincy that happened ages ago. No wonder she grasped the negativity because there wasn't anything else that diverted her mind. Others were also shown negative stuff but they had other things to get happy about.

Her journey video proved why people kept asking- what has Bani done to deserve to be a finalist?

She was shown positive stuff as well. Like Farah praising her, Gauhar's visit, housemates voting her the captain etc. At the end of the day it's up to you to decide whether you want to see the positive side or the negative. Bani has proven for the umpteenth time that she dwells on self-pity and negativity. At this point, I cant even pity her. Only a shrink can help her.
yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsAnu

It's BB's fault for showing Bani only the negative parts..They wanted such a reaction out of her..😳

I think they edited it to show her in negative light. They could have shown overnight cycling task or sewing machine task. Also her interview sessions with Guarav could have been shown.
Based on what they showed, I think winner is going to be Manveer followed by Lopa and Bani at number 3
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even whole season BB also played with her emotion. she was becoming friendly with M2 and having good time this didn't go well with BB. Where was her seen with Jason, Coffee with Gaurav and GaurBani friendship.

If there was no unseen video on voot after watching main episode people will think they just fight and they r so negative.

Why they didn't show Manu talking bad behind Manveer.

People are saying BB and Salman favour Bani. You can see in last 2 days also they favour her so much by showing her best journey.

She did t made friends today's mona also had to tweet in her favour.

Let's c who keep in touch more with people in outside world. And whose friendship is more pure and faithful.
Edited by Tweety7427 - 7 years ago