Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Your scars- ah the stories they hide under the superficial skin!
They remind you of the suffering, loss, heartache a person can endure with strength, beauty, and grace.
They might make others comfortable, but I am glad she owns it like a pro.

About cosmetic surgeries:
What's wrong with it? If a burn victim or someone who knows wants to change the way they look to feel more comfortable, or someone who is trying to make it big in the entertainment industry, gets the surgery done to enhance their features, what's wrong in that?
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't care if Bani went under the knife for whatever reasons .. that's her life !
She's free to do anything ..
But then why call another woman fake !
Because she wears a lot of make up? 🤢
That's where I have a problem with Bani J
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The topic of post is she has not done any surgery. But people here start diverting the topic by asking what's wrong in surgery. When you say this then neither your are saying she has done it, nor you're saying she hasn't done this. You're just diverting the original topic. But still I reply your question. Yes, there is nothing wrong in surgery but then you can't call a person who has done this a natural beauty.

Now to TM, yes Bani hasn't done any surgery. Her nose, complexion, scar all are just same as in Roadies days. Its just that in Roadies she was sans makeup and very young.

p.s. Kiran made a long post on this topic with pics from her Roadies days that proved it perfectly.
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It isn't looks but the character that counts. For me Bani was a huge disappointment.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People just need something to say. Plastic surgery or not, Bani is and will always stay beautiful and I'm not referring to looks only.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She still got some kind of whitening surgery as she was very dusky before (and imo looked better)

No she was just very tanned tbh. You could tell her skin tone differed in places. Ariana Grande is like that, she is very pale in reality but no one could tell from recent pics as she gets tanned.
1044164 thumbnail
What's the story behind her scar?
Didn't know anything about her before BB.
Edited by .Dracarys. - 7 years ago