Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Look at Bani's nose from Roadies audition video from YT and her nose now...and then share your views 😊 Even her facial scars are much lesser now than before, plastic surgeries se sare scars nahi gayab hote 😊
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Paise hai plastic surgeries karaye...big deal... 😆 Agar main showbiz mein hoti, that means mujhe apne face se kamana hota, plus mere parents loaded hote to main hi plastic surgeries karati... 😆
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani broke her nose during one of the game shows on Zee TV.. so now shez should keep a crooked nose all life long, why???

If someone has scars and they can go to a doctor to get that fixed, now that is a crime. They should go through life with all the scars even though medical science is so advanced now..

I have seen Lopa's picture too before her paegent days..We can tell she got a lot of enhancements done so now we get to trash her... kya logic hai..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The scar was seen Many times in the past too. She hides it well with makeup
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
She still got some kind of whitening surgery as she was very dusky before (and imo looked better)
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This year 3/2 viwers bani supporters. . Does not matter hater's blaming...

Bannij FTW
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She still got some kind of whitening surgery as she was very dusky before (and imo looked better)

Never heard of a whitening surgery?? Our pigment comes from melanin in the body and white people have less melanin and hence very less or no pigmentation..

How can one take the pigment out of your body??

The only thing that can happen is one can loose pigment due to a disease called vitiligo that destroys the pigment in the body like MJ..
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I fail to understand why people judge those who go under the knife. If you have the means and resources to do it then what is wrong in it? Don't we all try to look better all the time?

About the scar! What do I say. I just feel bad for her.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I fail to understand why people judge those who go under the knife. If you have the means and resources to do it then what is wrong in it? Don't we all try to look better all the time?

Exactly! She is in the industry and if I'm not wrong most of them go under the knife so what's wrong in that ?? Everyone wants to look better... but judging her just because she went under the knife is pathetic... it's like kuch bhi nahi mila toh yeh hi sahi 🤢 Its her life, her choice who are we to judge her ??
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I agree with you on this. Let's just agree hypothetically that Bani and Lopa has undergone surgery but that is their thing,they can do whatever they want with their face and body.
The problem is some people had come up with so many threads on alleged Lopa's surgery,her being ugly because she is "dark" etc etc and then people come up with other alleged threads on Bani's surgery and skin lightening treatment she has undergone. This is a non ending saga and it continues.