Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Everybody here said bani did plastic surgery, she isn't beautiful naturally
She removed her burn marks

In today's video when camera close to her face
Her burn scar is still there
She only hide it under makeup

Now what haters said that
Oh I forget now they said omg bani had such a scar on her face she looks so ugly she is not beautiful at all

There was a sentence told by my teacher, "the person we don't like her everything is bad for us, either she did anything good or bad"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1011128 thumbnail
It seems Baani had burns and it showed

I really felt sad for her today. All those mother issues..scar on face. I mean what else can one suffer in life. Family worries..looks worries for a girl.

Winning losing does not matter.. i wish her well

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani is a fighter!! She will always achieve whatever she puts her mind to.. Girl Power Rocks!!!
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes u can see her scar even with makeup on..
She always looked beautiful to me even when she was in roadies. I don't care abt any surgeries, even Lopa has fixed her teeth and smile.. It doesn't matter. Both are beautiful.
Edited by Goldie. - 7 years ago
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her burn mark can be seen in most instances but people don't want to see it. So what even if she opts for surgery there's nothing wrong in it. People shouldn't have problem with what she does with her face.
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

Yes u can see her scar even with makeup on..

She always looked beautiful to me even when she was in roadies. I don't care abt any surgeries, even Lopa has fixed her teeth and smile.. It doesn't matter. Both are beautiful.

Are you both a Manu and Bani supporter judging by your signature? If so that's very rare to see this days. 😆
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Are you both a Manu and Bani supporter judging by your signature? If so that's very rare to see this days. 😆

I actually like all four even rohan but I just felt he didn't deserve it coz he was just inactive 😆
Bani and mannu were my personal favorites always. I did criticize mannu a lot I still do for his negativity but the little bit good I see in him is enough for me to love him more than others. Very first week I have said that I want them to be friends or do some task together just once but after jagga and Om left I m seeing them hanging out a lot so I am like super happy and enjoying the episodes. 😊😆
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well she did plasic surgeries... but in any case she looks good now.
meghan11 thumbnail
I don't think anybody should have to justify what Bani/Lopa did to their bodies or faces or whatnot.. I think this is something personal and just bcoz they are partaking in a game show doesn't give us the right to slice and dice their lives.

If they could afford it they did it. End of story..

This is not a beauty pageant where contestants are judged on their looks. if someone has the means and they want to do something to enhance their beauty, what's wrong with that???

We can speculate all we want but to no avail..why should we as viewers have to justify anything??

Lotsa people even from daily walks of life get face lifts, tummy tucks wrinkle reduction..so what??? Itz no biggie..
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Well she did plasic surgeries... but in any case she looks good now.

Lopa did too and it would be nice to see a credible source..