Bani's journey showed the reality

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Aj phirse proved huyi All Hm always targeted bani , but bani never targeted anyone... Jabbhi kisiko jarurat hoti to pehele consoling k liye woh chali jati... Again today showed this... Jab maanveer shaved his beard, sath Mai bani moral support leke khari thi... Again lopa k saath prianka Ki nasty incident ke time pe bhi bani lopa ka hat pakar kar lopa KO support de rehi thi... Jab Loki , Mona , niti was falling down from their own dosts... Un logo ko bhi bani moral support dia... Even Rohan lopa ka jharneke time pe bhi Ro ka support dia...

But badle Mai ghar walo hamesha uski burai Ki hai ... Iyea big boss aj phir ek bar dikha dia... and akeli datkar sabki ignorance , bad comments , jealousy ko lat mar kar kaise dat kar ji sakte hai ek larki iyea phirse dikha dia bani... Har larki ka inspiration hai...and such a pure , saf dil bannij has...

Again I'm very proud again that I'm ur fan ,, dear banij

Banij. FTW...
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let's vote for this woman who calls others for mother f**ker and other such colorful words 🤢
californiababy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bani does NOT deserve to win. She has done nothing in that house. She is absolutely useless. All she ever did was complain and cry for sympathy votes. Puh-leez. Kisi aur ko ulloo banaana.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Let's vote for this woman who calls others for mother f**ker and other such colorful words🤢

Mai to vote ofcourse karungi and kar rahi Hu still now...
Agar. Apki marji Ho. To apbbhi karna...

Vaise us ghar Mai gali maximum I gali di hai... Pri ke time lopa ka special gali hope so aur koyi nehi vuli hai .. 🤢
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: californiababy

Bani does NOT deserve to win. She has done nothing in that house. She is absolutely useless. All she ever did was complain and cry for sympathy votes. Puh-leez. Kisi aur ko ulloo banaana.

ha baki ghar wali ne ghar ke liye barai mahat kam kiya... Chugli karne ke Alava aur Keya kiya aktAk... Unlogoka main target hamesha bani thi
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly, the video was not up to the mark. IMO Manu's video was the best. Bani's was the worst and we have enough Bani VMs to prove that.
But Bani has had a tough journey, anyone who makes fun of her being alone might have never experienced anything like that hence finds it laughable. It is one of the worst moments of anyone's life, you feel like you are of no worth, you feel uncomfortable in your skin, you feel the need to rip off your hair off you body one by one and just cry a thousand silent tears. Yes! Some of us have felt loneliness in life and we know how it feels like.
How I wish everybody understood but it's okay!
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Mai to vote ofcourse karungi and kar rahi Hu still now...
Agar. Apki marji Ho. To apbbhi karna...

Vaise us ghar Mai gali maximum I gali di hai... Pri ke time lopa ka special gali hope so aur koyi nehi vuli hai .. 🤢

🤢

Because of this comment I will make 10 votes each for the other 3 contestants🤢
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Honestly, the video was not up to the mark. IMO Manu's video was the best. Bani's was the worst and we have enough Bani VMs to prove that.
But Bani has had a tough journey, anyone who makes fun of her being alone might have never experienced anything like that hence finds it laughable. It is one of the worst moments of anyone's life, you feel like you are of no worth, you feel uncomfortable in your skin, you feel the need to rip off your hair off you body one by one and just cry a thousand silent tears. Yes! Some of us have felt loneliness in life and we know how it feels like.
How I wish everybody understood but it's okay!

Yes yes we sit in 5 star hotels and live like kings and queens and we have never struggled, been bullied or victimized, shame on us for not accepting this self proclaimed victim as someone who has been tortured, attacked, abused and she is so innocent, KUCH BHI 🤢
opsora2090 thumbnail

🤢

Because of this comment I will make 10 votes each for the other 3 contestants🤢

and because of this comments im going to give more 120 votes to bani j... Thanks ... I was tired little bit ...thats why voting bandh karke thread dene chali ayi ... But U again have recharged my spirit seriously ... I'm not joking at all... Thank u sooo much. 👏
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Yes yes we sit in 5 star hotels and live like kings and queens and we have never struggled, been bullied or victimized, shame on us for not accepting this self proclaimed victim as someone who has been tortured, attacked, abused and she is so innocent, KUCH BHI🤢

🤣