Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

astha36 _ Perfectly explained! And so on point. Couldnt have put in a better way.👏👏

More than the people who dont like Bani, it is actually the people who like her, who keep pointing out that Bani is hated for looking different.

When in reality her looks or fitness have nothing to do with why she is disliked so much. Its her inherent nature and behavior.

Ironically, it is the same people who bash Lopa for being 'make-up ki dukaan" and all.

P.S Not targeting or mocking any fans ...just stating what I have read in most of the posts here.

Thank you! And yes, some ppl do criticise Lopa for makeup while lamenting others' criticism for Bani's different look int he same breath.

I feel like all her negative behaviour and qualities are justified or ignored just because she is different and they want to support what is different. She gets too much leeway because people think it is guaranteed that she will be bashed for being different so they are ready to jump in her support even before someone says anything. It is so unreasonable and unfair to others.

If looks shouldn't be the only factor when disliking someone, then shouldn't it also not be when becoming someone's fans?
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Bani is disliked because of her different appearance, and she has contributed nothing to said dislike? I disagree - it is Bani's attitude that puts people off, regardless of her appearance. While M2 are not fans of her tattoos, it is ludicrous to say the likes of Rohan, Lopa, etc have targeted Bani for or because of them. And I don't find that Bani's been 'targetted' at all. It's rather convenient to piss people off and then turn around and say they're targeting you because they don't understand you.

What's not to understand? People understand just find when you're name-calling them - they can see through the 'generally bola/aap ko nahin bola' jazz. And physical appearance aside, I don't see how she's a different woman who doesn't conform and hence is disliked. So people who are not rude, do not lack social and communication skills, do not have different standards of behavior for themselves and others, and think it's thier God given right to behave with the utmost entitlement and impudence, even towards friends and the host, are liked simply because they 'conform'? No, I think not - they're liked because they're likeable, and those that dislike Bani do so because they find her unlikeable - and this state of affairs, both in and out of the house, is not the whole world's fault, while angelic Bani remains faultless.

Bani is not mentally strong in the slightest - she's a grown woman, and yet has not handled a single confrontation in that house with any maturity or strength of will. And if she's ever on the verge of being called out for her own shitty behavior - her usual go-to's are employed - deviation, twisting of the subject, hysterics, abuses and the trademark walk off. And her standards are different - she'll dish it, but can't take it. For instance, she'll rudely ignore Lopa's bday wishes to her, but throws a hissy fit if Lopa doesn't thank her. The same goes for tasks. She doesn't hold any of them in a high regard, and has spoken much about them 'kuttes' - but god forbid that they find her undeserving.

And as expected, she picks negativity here too - she'll focus on what they said about her - forgetting that she's done the same (and worse - her gossip session about MM was the nastiest across seasons), and that the season has come to an end - the touted mature, tolerant, grudge free and amiable Bani is nowhere to be seen. Because she isn't those things, IMO - quite the opposite, rather.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

So Bani is disliked because of her different appearance, and she has contributed nothing to said dislike? I disagree - it is Bani's attitude that puts people off, regardless of her appearance. While M2 are not fans of her tattoos, it is ludicrous to say the likes of Rohan, Lopa, etc have targeted Bani for or because of them. And I don't find that Bani's been 'targetted' at all. It's rather convenient to piss people off and then turn around and say they're targeting you because they don't understand you.

What's not to understand? People understand just find when you're name-calling them - they can see through the 'generally bola/aap ko nahin bola' jazz. And physical appearance aside, I don't see how she's a different woman who doesn't conform and hence is disliked. So people who are not rude, do not lack social and communication skills, do not have different standards of behavior for themselves and others, and think it's thier God given right to behave with the utmost entitlement and impudence, even towards friends and the host, are liked simply because they 'conform'? No, I think not - they're liked because they're likeable, and those that dislike Bani do so because they find her unlikeable - and this state of affairs, both in and out of the house, is not the whole world's fault, while angelic Bani remains faultless.

Bani is not mentally strong in the slightest - she's a grown woman, and yet has not handled a single confrontation in that house with any maturity or strength of will. And if she's ever on the verge of being called out for her own shitty behavior - her usual go-to's are employed - deviation, twisting of the subject, hysterics, abuses and the trademark walk off. And her standards are different - she'll dish it, but can't take it. For instance, she'll rudely ignore Lopa's bday wishes to her, but throws a hissy fit if Lopa doesn't thank her. The same goes for tasks. She doesn't hold any of them in a high regard, and has spoken much about them 'kuttes' - but god forbid that they find her undeserving.

And as expected, she picks negativity here too - she'll focus on what they said about her - forgetting that she's done the same (and worse - her gossip session about MM was the nastiest across seasons), and that the season has come to an end - the touted mature, tolerant, grudge free and amiable Bani is nowhere to be seen. Because she isn't those things, IMO - quite the opposite, rather.

Well said SP this sentence of yours

'And I don't find that Bani's been 'targetted' at all. It's rather convenient to piss people off and then turn around and say they're targeting you because they don't understand you. '

This has been Bani's entire journey in BB she thinks that we as an audience cant see through her.

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

Thank you! And yes, some ppl do criticise Lopa for makeup while lamenting others' criticism for Bani's different look int he same breath.

I feel like all her negative behaviour and qualities are justified or ignored just because she is different and they want to support what is different. She gets too much leeway because people think it is guaranteed that she will be bashed for being different so they are ready to jump in her support even before someone says anything. It is so unreasonable and unfair to others.

If looks shouldn't be the only factor when disliking someone, then shouldn't it also not be when becoming someone's fans?

This! 👏

While M2 are not fans of her tattoos, it is ludicrous to say the likes of Rohan, Lopa, etc have targeted Bani for or because of them. And I don't find that Bani's been 'targetted' at all. It's rather convenient to piss people off and then turn around and say they're targeting you because they don't understand you.

SP2684 : Great post! The points that you mentioned are bang on. 👏 Especially these ones

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I came to no abt Bani only after she entered into bb house looking her baground I thought she is a matured good mannered woman ..., But ..But omg she behaved through out the bb house season opposite to that ...I started disliking her only after looking her actions in the house with other house mates ...She was the one who treated commenrs V badly through out the season and became pally with manu and manveer only at the end just take the sympathy ...Poor Manu and manveer they believed her.
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajbutt

Well said SP this sentence of yours

'And I don't find that Bani's been 'targetted' at all. It's rather convenient to piss people off and then turn around and say they're targeting you because they don't understand you. '

This has been Bani's entire journey in BB she thinks that we as an audience cant see through her.

When did she piss people off ,she never targeted them or attacked them ...they were the one who were attacking her ...khuch bhi 😲
Edited by charmy11 - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charmy11

When did she piss people off ,she never targeted them or attacked them ...they were the one who were attacking her ...khuch bhi 😲

Her tone is always cocky and sometimes rude with the other HMs. She ignores some, patronises some and is simply curt to others and nobody wants to take that. But when they retort, she complains that she is being targeted and when most of the other HMs do it, then she says she is being cornered. But, it is her mean behaviour that provokes others to fight with her or avoid her. But she starts acting like a victim.

PS. That line in bold is the best line to describe Bani.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This alone sums up Bani! No further explanation needed.