Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Agree with @tm banis journey showed how disgusting she was. And people saying that others were shown negative towards her well it didmt seem like that infact she was d one who was seen targeting others for no reason. Hms r the victim of her attitude who were tolerating her lol
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Agree with @tm banis journey showed how disgusting she was. And people saying that others were shown negative towards her well it didmt seem like that infact she was d one who was seen targeting others for no reason. Hms r the victim of her attitude who were tolerating her lol

πŸ€ͺ

Word Count: 1

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah i made u speechlessπŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

No doubt about it that bani is different and people are wary of different. People have herd mentality and try to stick with people they are confortable with and bani doesn't fit that bill especially in a stereotypical society like India..

She has been nominated every week and has been saved by her fan. This fact hasn't gone unnoticed by the HMs and they try to pull her down any opportunity they get coz they see her as a threat..

All HMs have a common goal to win the trophy and bani is a big impediment for them..

If by "different," you mean her attitude, then yes I agree. It was her attitude that really turned people off. Nobody is obliged to endure someone's crappy attitude and pamper them. Bani is a fully grown adult. She needs to develop people skills. She can't expect others to constantly make the effort to "understand" her and then turnaround and say she is misunderstood and is being "victimized" when people refuse to normalize her attitude.

I don't think ANYbody in the house (except maybe Swami Om) was so narrow-minded to shun someone just because they look different or have their eccentricities. Heck, even Swami Om was accepted initially, but soon his behavior started to get on everybody's nerves.

As far as putting her down due to her popularity, I beg to differ here. If anything, that should've made them cozy up to her even more (like Manu and Manveer have been doing lately). She was constantly in the nominations because of her ridiculous, childish, unacceptable behavior! No one appreciates that.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

If by "different," you mean her attitude, then yes I agree. It was her attitude that really turned people off. Nobody is obliged to endure someone's crappy attitude and pamper them. Bani is a fully grown adult. She needs to develop people skills. She can't expect others to constantly make the effort to "understand" her and then turnaround and say she is misunderstood and is being "victimized" when people refuse to normalize her attitude.[/DIV]

I don't think ANYbody in the house (except maybe Swami Om) was so narrow-minded to shun someone just because they look different or have their eccentricities. Heck, even Swami Om was accepted initially, but soon his behavior started to get on everybody's nerves.

As far as putting her down due to her popularity, I beg to differ here. If anything, that should've made them cozy up to her even more (like Manu and Manveer have been doing lately). She was constantly in the nominations because of her ridiculous, childish, unacceptable behavior! No one appreciates that.

When did saying someone is different refer to their "attitude". Bani is not like the main stream Indian women who dressna certain way, think a certain way, follow certain regressive ideology..In nutshell she is not the one to Succumb to societal pressures. She knows she is different and is very confident about herself. She doesn't need someone to continuously validate her existence.

Bani is a loner and is very self-assured. I didn't think I have ever seen her throwing tantrums in the house like Lopa. She didn't tell anyone to endure her, Period. I think she is very confident about what she wants. If people like her they are welcome otherwise no pressure from her side. She doesn't go around cribbing and throwing a hissy fit if someone doesn't wanna talk to her..She doesn't care if people choose not to be friendly with her. She formed god bonds with Karan, Gaurav, Nithiba, Manveer to name a few. They even support her outside the house..

Well most of the people have taunted her at one point in time. Usually it came from people you wouldn't expect it. Just a few days back Rohan connemted on her tattoos. I have seen unpteen times Lopa passing deragatory remarks on her. The bitching duo M3 and now M2 didn't spare her from day 1. In that regard your statement about the HMs not being narrow minded isn't accurate..

If everyone knows she is popular why would anyone want to cozy up to her?? Wouldn't they try to show her in bad light and try to pull her down every opportunity they get. That is what we have seen time and again. We have seen HMs trying to discredit her stint in the house pending their insecurities. Heck people are so insecure they talk about petty things like cake, eggs, oats, you name it. Everywhere you turn therez someone trying to pull the rug under her feet..

I think there were a lot of people in the house more childish and impudent than her and some are still inside the house riding the horses of self-righteousness in their altered state of mind..
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

When did saying someone is different refer to their "attitude". Bani is not like the main stream Indian women who dressna certain way, think a certain way, follow certain regressive ideology..In nutshell she is not the one to Succumb to societal pressures. She knows she is different and is very confident about herself. She doesn't need someone to continuously validate her existence.

Bani is a loner and is very self-assured. I didn't think I have ever seen her throwing tantrums in the house like Lopa. She didn't tell anyone to endure her, Period. I think she is very confident about what she wants. If people like her they are welcome otherwise no pressure from her side. She doesn't go around cribbing and throwing a hissy fit if someone doesn't wanna talk to her..She doesn't care if people choose not to be friendly with her. She formed god bonds with Karan, Gaurav, Nithiba, Manveer to name a few. They even support her outside the house..

Well most of the people have taunted her at one point in time. Usually it came from people you wouldn't expect it. Just a few days back Rohan connemted on her tattoos. I have seen unpteen times Lopa passing deragatory remarks on her. The bitching duo M3 and now M2 didn't spare her from day 1. In that regard your statement about the HMs not being narrow minded isn't accurate..

If everyone knows she is popular why would anyone want to cozy up to her?? Wouldn't they try to show her in bad light and try to pull her down every opportunity they get. That is what we have seen time and again. We have seen HMs trying to discredit her stint in the house pending their insecurities. Heck people are so insecure they talk about petty things like cake, eggs, oats, you name it. Everywhere you turn therez someone trying to pull the rug under her feet..

I think there were a lot of people in the house more childish and impudent than her and some are still inside the house riding the horses of self-righteousness in their altered state of mind..

U r seeing a different bani all together
The bani I know is anti social n has no idea how to deal with people
She looks different that's it otherwise she gets easily affected by anyone she is very weak mentally
What people think about her matters to her she is not carefree
She gets so easily hurt n riled up
All her physical look n language is facade to hide how vulnerable she is mentally
I mean she hates lopa still she gets so affected by what she thinks about her
Rohan n lopa so very easily made her do what they wanted her to do in a task that is to get out first. N rohan just made one comment about her tattoo n her non performance in task n she started crying like a little girl. N did exactly what they wanted her to do.
After her journey video too she was so affected by what people think about her. N it's not that she has not made any vile n cheap remarks about anyone, she was the one who maligned Manveer n Mona in the worst way possible.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I couldn't have put it better myself.

She is a very self assured individual and does not seek approval from others and is most happy being by herself and letting people be the way they want to. But it's ppl who question her every action. Also she takes whatever ppl tell about her, introspects about it and makes efforts to rectify herself if she sees herself at fault and dats and extremely admirable quality to have and not many ppl have it.

Also so much is said about her being selfish, but even if that is the case, it's a 2 way thing. I remember when Rahul did not support Lopa in the captaincy race against Gaurav, she was complaining that she makes food for him and he can't even support her for captaincy. So everyone does things finally for their own good and reasons. In Bani's case her being selfish meant she neither did things for others (again it's grossly false, but using it for argument sake), not did she expect others to do things for her. As Mona once said to Lopa, that Bani does her own things, does not disturb people and is nice. Some HMs appreciated this, but those playing dirty and trying to portray themselves good at the expense of showing others bad, used it against her.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rapier

πŸ˜† I feel you.

Saara ka saara ghar galat hai...ek bani hi hai...jo sahi hai.

Exactly! I have never seen the kind of justifications that are given for Bani...the way her actions and behavior are twisted to show them in a positive light is amazing!...NOT.

People say that other HMs find her different than the usual and that's why they see her as a threat - 😳
The only reason why other HMs find her as a threat is only and only because of her huge fandom. That's all. Its only because of her fans that such a weak contestant has reached this far.
Bani is nothing without her fans...just a confused person who is still trying find out who she is...
She being different than the others or standing out is true- but not in a positive way. And I am not even talking about her dressing sense or tattoos or whatever.
Her tattoos and her fitness are just her way of projecting her inner strength -which sadly isnt really there.
I wont talk about tasks since BB is not just about tasks. Its also about dealing with people who have different thought processes and viewpoints than yours.
Has she succeeded there? I am not even talking about friendship here...she cannot even carry a normal conversation! One word against her opinion and she simply walks out. Instead of staying and putting her view across.

It is said she doesnt need approval from others - then why did she create such and hue and cry when the captaincy was not given to her for not wearing her mike?
Why did she do so much drama in the finale room when Rohan told her he doesnt see her as a finalist?

It is laughable that she calls Rohan a puppy. What had she made Gaurav then? At least Rohan and Lopa have respect for each other and Lopa didnt treat him like trash.
In this so called 'genuine friendship' of Gaurav and Bani, it was only Gaurav who truly nibhao-fied that friendship. She used to get insecure even if he used to speak to M2 or Mona or Lopa-Rohan. And then she used to show that she doesnt really need him. Like what is that?
her behavior with him was so appalling and sometimes that could be seen on Gaurav's face too. Her asliyat towards Gaurav was seen once Jason had come in the house.

Her journey had absolutely no growth ...M2 , who I dont even think deserve to be finalists, or be in the finale, had so much in their journey.

I laughed when she came out after watching her journey and did all that nautanki. As if she hasnt spoken about others behind their back...since the last few days, all she has done is sit in a corner with M2 and bitch about Lopa and Rohan.
And coincidentally or ironically, whichever way you see it, she holds the record for starting the worst gossip of the season - about Manveer and Mona.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think that it is actually Bani's supporters who are attracted by her different appearance. The fact that she looks different, dresses differently, talks differently. That's what makes them like her. Then they feel that she gets targeted for this. Utna fark uske haters ko nahi padta in cheezo se jitna uske supporters ko.
Because Bani thinks she is victimised, so her supporters think that too and that too only because she looks different and less 'Indian' because jo log Indian dikhte hain wo toh conform karte hain society ke norms se πŸ˜•

But just because somebody looks different, does she get the right to be rude to others? Kyunki ab usko kuchh kaha toh wo aise portray hoga that you're against her because she is different. This is so unfair. I think she is liked mainly because she looks different by her supporters, if she looked normal, nobody would give a damn about her.

I think Lopa has shown this pretty well that you don't need tattoos or a 'different look' to be strong - mentally and emotionally. She doesn't care what people think about her, atleast less than Bani. She speaks her mind and refuses to be cowed down by even those who look more aggressive than her. And she doesn't need any crutches of appearance to do that.

I think whoever feels Bani is targeted for being different in appearance and language, is actually the one enchanted by these features and so feels that they are as important for everyone else. They are not. People are willing to look beyond these things and look at what qualities a person has. If these were so important, a guy like Manveer who is from the rural areas where a notion of feminine characteristics is so different, would have never talked to her or made friends with her. He was willing to look beyond these things, same is the case with everyone else. But when such a person talks rudely with you, then what do you do? Nobody wants to take shit from any random person. Every time the fights have happened or somebody went against Bani, it wasn't because she is different, it is because she was rude or mean to them.

When somebody talks like that with you, you dislike them and avoid them. That's what happened with Bani and anybody who can't see this is too blinded by and in love with her western and rebellious features. To like and support someone only because she dresses in a goth fashion...it doesn't make sense to me.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
astha36 _ Perfectly explained! And so on point. Couldnt have put in a better way.πŸ‘πŸ‘
More than the people who dont like Bani, it is actually the people who like her, who keep pointing out that Bani is hated for looking different.

When in reality her looks or fitness have nothing to do with why she is disliked so much. Its her inherent nature and behavior.

Ironically, it is the same people who bash Lopa for being 'make-up ki dukaan" and all.

P.S Not targeting or mocking any fans ...just stating what I have read in most of the posts here.