Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
really don't know why she is so popular? If she wins then it will be really shameful for a decent and sober human being.
what a good strategy to win BB...show arrogance and attitude to the people, be selfish, do not do any task properly, curse f words all the time and play victim card by crying unnecessarily. what a great way to fool people
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar koi inn hey samjao...😭

😆 I feel you.

Saara ka saara ghar galat hai...ek bani hi hai...jo sahi hai.

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

😆I feel you.

Saara ka saara ghar galat hai...ek bani hi hai...jo sahi hai.

No doubt about it that bani is different and people are wary of different. People have herd mentality and try to stick with people they are confortable with and bani doesn't fit that bill especially in a stereotypical society like India..

She has been nominated every week and has been saved by her fan. This fact hasn't gone unnoticed by the HMs and they try to pull her down any opportunity they get coz they see her as a threat..

All HMs have a common goal to win the trophy and bani is a big impediment for them..
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stargazer.

Bani's attitude throughout the damn season has been atrocious. She reeks of arrogance and rudeness. So I'm really not surprised by her behaviour anymore. And frankly speaking, what journey? lol, she has hardly had any growth. Day 1 se aisi hi thi - badtameez.

👍🏼 +1

Word Count: 1

ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

It was vicious to go out and tell others that she saw the bitching and then talking about that pic with Lopa's hand on her face. She is cheap and will do anything to get sympathy.

After thinking about it, I feel, Bani is actually not much more than her outer appearance. Her tattoos, her bodybuilding, if these things were taken away from her, then not many people would have liked her on the show(except her previous fans). I think she came across as strong because of these features. If she didn't have them, she would be bared in front of others for being mentally weak and always sulking. So, actually anybody who says Bani is so much more than her tattoos is actually way off the mark.

Bani had proved raghu's statement right during her interview that she has got that look to get people's attention otherwise other than that she does not anything other than that in her personality
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Irony is Bani is the one who made a big deal about saying "Thank you" in the beginning of the show and today she didnt say it when all would cry and say thank you for the stay.
Secondly, her journey says what exactly did in the house. Nothing!😆 Thats why BB had to put others talking about her as all she did was fight, blame game and self victimization! Thats all. Never thought BB would give it back like this to her.😆

Based on the video, Bani should be evicted as 4th! Ah there's justice!
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bani is emotional ,she got hurt after seeing video...they all gave her hell in the house ,she has tendency to get hurt easily by words so her reaction is normal and real according to her personality
and why will she say thank you when she dint like what they showed
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Without blaming Bani I want to blame the supporters.

We know how Bani is & how she played. If people follow her its badly on them & not Bani. I am happy for Bani having fans, but feel sick thinking why people get fooled by emotional drama. I watch BB US/UK/Aus, there nobody gets fooled like this. Its a statistically proven educational & enlightenment level that we lack as Indians causes people like Bani win. Its SAD!

You are claiming all the Indians are Bani fans? Since only Indians who support bani lack the educational level? So everyone who are against her are foreigners then? But I myself am a foreigner liking her. What does that say about my educational level then? Also I never knew all Indians were supporting Bani. Thanks for the info!! And I feel sorry for all my Indian friends who have to bear this statistical info that apparently you guys lack. Sick mentality I must say 🤢
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Without blaming Bani I want to blame the supporters.

We know how Bani is & how she played. If people follow her its badly on them & not Bani. I am happy for Bani having fans, but feel sick thinking why people get fooled by emotional drama. I watch BB US/UK/Aus, there nobody gets fooled like this. Its a statistically proven educational & enlightenment level that we lack as Indians causes people like Bani win. Its SAD!

Mera Bharat Mahaan , bharat ki janta dil se sochthi hai .we value more emotional connect than thinking from brain . If you see the journey of manverr , he was give lot of emotional Connect , His main journey isn't this .. biased editing by editors . Manverr 's real face was not brought out clearly as gaurav said in the interview. Everyone said bani is favoured a lot but I disagree manverr and manu got hell a lot of favouritism from start . No bashing from anyone , was not thrown under nominations according to others and their mistakes were royally brushed off under carpet . Bani faced the most nominations ..I will never rate manu and manverr at all. Lopa was is and will be my least favourite . So the person whom I could connect myself was is and will be only bani ..
Bani FTW 🥳 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani had some really amazing moments and happy moments with Gaurav, Lokesh, Niti, Karan, Jason, Elena and even Manveer and Rahul too, unfortunately BB focused on HMs being negative towards her and dat could be coz she actually faced too much from the HMs and as BB said in the beginning of the journey, for no apparent reason really.
But I guess Bani being Bani was what made HMs insecure and intimidated by her and knowing th at being such a personality is not their cut of tea, the only thing they could do, especially those housemates playing dirty, was relentlessly keep attacking her.

Anyways it was a very moving journey clipping and sad too coz Bani again saw glimpses of how much some HMs hate her and it sure must be a horrible feeling to have. But I am glad her ordeal is ending soon and also its a blessing in disguise that she did not know how much bitching was doen against her, coz clearly it is upsetting her more and more as the days go by.